ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bit confused so Gurus please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Adil9898
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Bit confused so Gurus please help

Post by Adil9898 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm

JUST RECIVED NOW

Dear xxxxxx,

Regarding Visa Application: xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the Submission Without Passport service. Your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application.

** See below for exceptions to this

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope marked clearly with an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
VFS Global, Corrections and Overturns,
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

** Applications who applied in New Zealand :

If you applied at NZ Non-VAC location :
UK Visa Application Centre (VFS Global)
Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

If you applied at a NZ PAC location :
Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

In either case supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:55 am

Adil9898 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm
JUST RECIVED NOW

Dear xxxxxx,

Regarding Visa Application: xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the Submission Without Passport service. Your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application.

** See below for exceptions to this

** (For applicants who applied in the United States of America only) It will depend on where you made your application:

If you applied at a Premium Application centre (PAC) you will need to courier your passport to the PAC where you made your application.

If you applied through a Department of Homeland Security Application Support Centre (ASC) you will need to courier your passport to:

VFS Services USA Inc.
UKVI Scanning Hub
145 West 45th Street,
Floor 5,
New York NY 10036

In either case you will need to provide a prepaid courier envelope marked clearly with an account number so that your passport can be returned to you.

** For applicants who applied via Fiji visa application centre there are two options for re-submission :
Option 1: Submit the passport to the Suva VAC when the VFS office is open every Thursday and first Monday of the month
Option 2: Submit the passport directly to VFS Sydney using the following address -
VFS Global, Corrections and Overturns,
Level 8,
189 Kent Street,
Sydney,
NSW, 2000,
Australia– and supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you

** Applications who applied in New Zealand :

If you applied at NZ Non-VAC location :
UK Visa Application Centre (VFS Global)
Private Bag 115–770
Shortland Street
Auckland

If you applied at a NZ PAC location :
Auckland VFS PAC
VFS Global
Suite 805
Level 8
87-89 Albert Street
Auckland, 1010

In either case supply pre paid return packaging in order for your passport to be returned directly to you.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo
I have received this email twice and trying to convince them that our passports are already with VAC

Adil9898
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Adil9898 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:02 pm

I received this today - I raised the complain to UK VI services. Not sure how long will it take from here.

------------------------------

Thank you for your email correspondence of the 12 October to the UK Visas and Immigration Complaints Team where you have raised a complaint regarding the time taken to conclude your application and correspondence you received regarding submission of your passport..

I am upholding your complaint.

Having looked into this matter, I can advise you that an error led to us wrongly being informed that your application was a ‘submitted without passport‘ case. This meant an email was issued requesting passport submission to enable the application to be concluded.

We have made enquiries with overseas colleagues in Islamabad who have confirmed that the passport is in their possession and I can confirm that the application is now showing as concluded on our system and the decision notification issued.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion and any distress caused and be assured that your passport has been held securely during the process.

You will be contacted shortly to arrange collection of your document if you have not done so already.

Thank you for your patience with this matter and I hope my response clarifies the position.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However, if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by emailing us at:

Theunknownusername
Wales

Post by Theunknownusername » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Adil9898 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:02 pm
I received this today - I raised the complain to UK VI services. Not sure how long will it take from here.

Thank you for your email correspondence of the 12 October to the UK Visas and Immigration Complaints Team where you have raised a complaint regarding the time taken to conclude your application and correspondence you received regarding submission of your passport..

Having looked into this matter, I can advise you that an error led to us wrongly being informed that your application was a ‘submitted without passport‘ case. This meant an email was issued requesting passport submission to enable the application to be concluded.

We have made enquiries with overseas colleagues in Islamabad who have confirmed that the passport is in their possession and I can confirm that the application is now showing as concluded on our system and the decision notification issued.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion and any distress caused and be assured that your passport has been held securely during the process.

You will be contacted shortly to arrange collection of your document if you have not done so already.

Thank you for your patience with this matter and I hope my response clarifies the position.

I believe I have addressed all the points you have raised. However, if you feel that there are specific aspects that have not been addressed you can request a review of our response within one month of the date on this letter by emailing us at:
Some good news thankfully, glad you guys are finally going to get your passports!

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:55 pm

Adil9898 wrote:

Light at the end of tunnel, i am pleased to know that your issue has been resolved.
I would like to use this opportunity to update about my issue which is similar to yours.
My MP called home office couple of days ago and emailed me that home office has sent apology and confirmed passports are received and last checks are being done.
Today, i received 2 emails again for my kids applications from Sheffield to submit passports at VAC. But my wife did not receive any email to submit passport.
I have forwarded those email to my MP straight away. He has shared emails timeline in which he has communicated with home office so from there i have realised he has only sorted out my wife's passport isssue that's why this time she did not receive any email similar to my kids passport issue.
I have explained to my MP and he has again forwarded request to home office to sort out my kids passports submission issue.

Fingers crossed, hoping a news soon In Sha Allah

Lastly, how long home office took to respond to your complaint? I have also similar complaint awaiting response

Adil9898
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Adil9898 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Glad to hear that!

I sent them an email on 12th of October and on 2nd of November i got the response.

Do you have any idea how long they will take from here?

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Adil9898 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:04 pm
Glad to hear that!

I sent them an email on 12th of October and on 2nd of November i got the response.

Do you have any idea how long they will take from here?
It should be quick but you know how miserable they are.

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:23 pm

London507986 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:55 pm
Adil9898 wrote:

Light at the end of tunnel, i am pleased to know that your issue has been resolved.
I would like to use this opportunity to update about my issue which is similar to yours.
My MP called home office couple of days ago and emailed me that home office has sent apology and confirmed passports are received and last checks are being done.
Today, i received 2 emails again for my kids applications from Sheffield to submit passports at VAC. But my wife did not receive any email to submit passport.
I have forwarded those email to my MP straight away. He has shared emails timeline in which he has communicated with home office so from there i have realised he has only sorted out my wife's passport isssue that's why this time she did not receive any email similar to my kids passport issue.
I have explained to my MP and he has again forwarded request to home office to sort out my kids passports submission issue.

Fingers crossed, hoping a news soon In Sha Allah

Lastly, how long home office took to respond to your complaint? I have also similar complaint awaiting response
Final Email from my MP

He has forwarded me an email from UKVI

The VAC has confirmed that they have the children passports and their casework team will conclude our applications as soon as possible

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:15 am

Your MP really put it to them to the grind. Well done and appreciate such an helpful MP.

Adil9898
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Adil9898 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:29 pm

UPDATE!!

I just received this today.

Not sure how long it going to take from here? anyone received this email?

-------------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number GWF06xxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on Mon Nov 08 2021.

If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, please do not visit the Visa Application Centre. We will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements for the collection of your passport.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Important information for any customers who have applied for an EEA Family Permit. Please Read…
Regards,

VFS Global

London507986
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by London507986 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:58 pm

Adil9898 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:29 pm
UPDATE!!

I just received this today.

Not sure how long it going to take from here? anyone received this email?

-------------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number GWF06xxxxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on Mon Nov 08 2021.

If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, please do not visit the Visa Application Centre. We will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements for the collection of your passport.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Important information for any customers who have applied for an EEA Family Permit. Please Read…
Regards,

VFS Global
I hope you will receive email and text any time from now on

London sw19
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by London sw19 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Hi guys I have same problem received email so what happened with any body you get your visa please any updates let's me know thanks