ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - SELT or IELTS - Health and Care Workers Visa English Language Requirement?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent - SELT or IELTS - Health and Care Workers Visa English Language Requirement?

Post by Mirinda » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:15 pm

Hi all,

I want to thank all the seniors here for the great work they are doing in helping all others.

Please I want to seek clarification on behalf of my friends. They are Social Care Workers who want to explore the Health and Care Workers Visa route. They have valid IELTS' results that met and surpass the required CEFR level B1 under the route and will like to know whether they can use their IELTS' results to apply for the visa or they have to sit for SELT.

Naric or Ecctis is a very long route for them, hence why I have limited my question to IELTS as they already have good IELTS' results.

I will appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Mirinda
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Urgent - SELT or IELTS - Health and Care Workers Visa English Language Requirement?

Post by Mirinda » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Hi Seniors - CR001, Zimba, Vinny, Geriatrix. Please I need your help on this.