ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying first British passport born outside uk newborn and father is British by naturalisation since 2018

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asimnasimkhan
Newly Registered

Applying first British passport born outside uk newborn and father is British by naturalisation since 2018

Post by Asimnasimkhan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:09 am

Hi
I need help from this forum as i am British citizen by naturalisation since 2018 i got married in Pakistan 3 years ago and now my daughter born 2 weeks ago my wife hasn't got his spouse visa yet as i hasn't applied his case due to corona and my personal circumstances i like to Apply British passport for my daughter who born in pakistan as she born outside uk i need to know which form do i need to use, what supporting documents i need to submit and how long it will take to get her passport.
Looking forward for reply from experts.

secret.simon

Re: Applying first British passport born outside uk newborn and father is British by naturalisation since 2018

Post by secret.simon » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:53 am

Overseas passports
Child's birth certificate, your naturalisation certificate, referee details, etc.
First British passport applications for children born abroad have been known to take six months to a year.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.