ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visit Visa for my Dad

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan khan

Standard Visit Visa for my Dad

Post by irfan khan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:52 pm

Hi folks,

My Dad is applying for the standard visit visa from Pakistan. I am a British citizenship and am living in uk with my family, I will be sponsoring my father for the trip and hence will be financially responsible for his entire trip including return ticket fares . My Father is a pensioner and He will be providing his pension statements. He has got an increment in his pension amount last 2 month ago however the last two month pensions has varying amount (only few 1000 rupees difference). My question is whether the case worker will raise any concern about the last two pension transactions. The detail of the transaction explicitly specify 'GOVT Pension'.
Does my Dad has to provide any justification why the last two pension transactions are different? At this stage even my Dad doen't know why Govt has made such transactions.

Regards

irfan khan

Re: Standard Visit Visa for my Dad

Post by irfan khan » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:36 pm

Can someone reply to my query?

Regards

kashiramzan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Standard Visit Visa for my Dad

Post by kashiramzan » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:06 pm

As per my experience with UK Visa, as long as you can satisfy case worker regarding origin of funds, in ur case pension from government with pension slips or statement, this doesn’t seems to be an issue. Additionally your father has to have strong ties in home country like family, kids, business, property etc with proof. If you can satisfy these conditions, there will not be a problem IA.