ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 parking tickets and 2 fixed penalties

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamanam

5 parking tickets and 2 fixed penalties

Post by zamanam » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:56 am

Hi
Hope you are doing fine
My brother who entered the UK Vo Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, got ILR about one year us ago.. Now applying for naturalization.

In last 12 months he got 5 parking tickets PCN as recently started driving.

He also got 2 fixed penalties both for throwing cigarette or rubbish outside the bin.

All of these he paid immediately and it didn't end up going to court and didn't needed any type of pleading guilty.

It seems he needs to declare both FPN and PCN but issue is

A- he didn't keep them so he doesn't know the reference number or pcn or FPN. How can he progress further and declare them is declaring total number is enough

B- 1st FPN for throwing cigarette was issued a day before he applied ILR which he paid immediately. he didn't realise its significance and thus didn't declare it in his ILR application it and at that time as there was only one penalty so it wasn't significant what should he do now?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Hasan1983
Sudan

Re: 5 parking tickets and 2 fixed penalties

Post by Hasan1983 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:33 am

He should have received an email from the FPN issuing authority, in this case it is probably the local council or police, confirming that the payment have been received corresponding to the penalty details. Regarding the PCNs it is not significant to mention them in the application unless they have been paid through court.
Good 👍 luck

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:26 pm

Thanks Hasan.

I hope even senior members also thinks the same.

Do I need to give details of FPN and PCN ie their ref number and dates

What does declaration really mean

And one of the FPN was issues after my ILR application but before it's approval so it won't cause any deception issue??

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Any response from seniors?

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Sorry to bother senior

There is a question regarding conviction and penalties as he have 2 FPN and 5 PCN do we needs say yes there and need to give details

First FPN was after ILR application but before it's approval so it's didn't get reported to home office will this come under deception no matter it was unintended

I would appreciate if any seniors can respond

Thanks