ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension: HSBC bank statement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wandra
United Kingdom

Spouse visa extension: HSBC bank statement

Post by Wandra » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi,
I am soon going to apply for my husband's spouse's visa extension. He has an account in HSBC and his salary is credited into that account. we have requested a bank statement today in the branch, they just printed the online statement in normal A4 paper. They said, "we will give this for all visa purposes". They refused to stamp it.

this statement can also be printed from my mobile app. Can anyone please confirm if this will be accepted for our application?

Thanks.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension: HSBC bank statement

Post by TODMATT » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:51 pm

HSBC do not stamp bank statements. Just download it and upload it to UKVCAS portal.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension: HSBC bank statement

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:25 am

Wandra wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:02 pm
Hi,
I am soon going to apply for my husband's spouse's visa extension. He has an account in HSBC and his salary is credited into that account. we have requested a bank statement today in the branch, they just printed the online statement in normal A4 paper. They said, "we will give this for all visa purposes". They refused to stamp it.

this statement can also be printed from my mobile app. Can anyone please confirm if this will be accepted for our application?

Thanks.
It is acceptable same as the online statement downloaded by you.