ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR super priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ayesha2801
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR super priority service

Post by Ayesha2801 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Hello,
I applied for my ILR on Friday and chose the super priority service.
I received an email the same day that one of the document is missing.
I replied to that email with the missing document attached. Now my worry is whether I will receive a reply by Monday as I have provided the required document within an hour of the email and the decision could be made by the end of next working day.
If not would I be able to get the refund as the evidence was provided the same day of the email
Thanks.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR super priority service

Post by MarkCa » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:15 pm

I think that they will wait for the document, specially if you sent it on Friday and they still didn't respond (as this means that on Monday if they continue document will be there). I don't see why they would continue to decision and disregard the document if it was sent prior to decision and upon their request.

Out of curiosity, which visa did you have before, on what date and time did you pay for priority and were you able to immediately get biometrics?

I am going through the same process now, but still waiting for super priority - it didn't show up for days :(

Thanks!

Ayesha2801
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ayesha2801 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:21 pm

ILR family route. We kept checking for the super priority and the slot was available at exactly 1 am. Try refreshing the page exactly at 1 am.

I am just stressed about that would they give the decision on Monday or whenever my turn comes.

The email did say no refund as the application was considered within 1 day .

There’s no clarity .

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:34 pm

I believe that it should be ok. If they wanted to just refuse, they could have said that document is missing and it is a valid reason. It seems that they are willing to accept it as a non fatal mistake, otherwise there would be no point in asking for the document.

I can see no reason to ask for a supporting document and then say that it was delivered late when it was delivered prior to the decision.

Regarding the payment, yes, there is no refund if they notify you about delay within one day.

Thanks for the tip regarding 1am. I have been doing it for days now, maybe there is different availability for different application types. I will keep on checking, I have some more time but it is getting very annoying and stressful.

You were refreshing when you were on this page (see attachment)? Were you logged in at all times and just refreshing or you were logging out and logging back in to the profile?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 9.33.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 9.33.03 PM.png (187.54 KiB) Viewed 923 times

Ayesha2801
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ayesha2801 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Logging out and logging in .
Regarding the biometrics appointment
No appointment were available in the night but next day many appointments were.

Aquilina
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Aquilina » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:42 am

Sorry to hijack this thread, but MarkCa, did you ever get a Super Priority appointment? I've been trying at 1am for days too