ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application status email response time by INIS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Application status email response time by INIS

Post by OneWorld2122 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Hi , has anyone recently emailed department asking for status on their naturalization application and how long its taking to get reply ?

tejinderss
Newly Registered
Austria

Re: Application status email response time by INIS

Post by tejinderss » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:42 pm

OneWorld2122 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi , has anyone recently emailed department asking for status on their naturalization application and how long its taking to get reply ?
They took exactly 2 weeks to respond

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Post by OneWorld2122 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Thank you
tejinderss wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:42 pm
OneWorld2122 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm
They took exactly 2 weeks to respond

siseñor
Saudi Arabia

Post by siseñor » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:13 am

I've emailed them twice. The first one I told them that I will be outside of Ireland and asked them to automatically extend the 28 days response timeline in case they require anything while I'm abroad. They responded after two months (after I returned to Ireland) telling me about the status of the application. Absolutely no comment on the actual content of my email. The second email I asked about the status (I sent it before they responded to the first one) and they responded about two weeks later with the exact wordings of their first response.

So take their responses with a massive grain of salt :D

tejinderss
Newly Registered
Austria

Post by tejinderss » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:28 am

siseñor wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:13 am
I've emailed them twice. The first one I told them that I will be outside of Ireland and asked them to automatically extend the 28 days response timeline in case they require anything while I'm abroad. They responded after two months (after I returned to Ireland) telling me about the status of the application. Absolutely no comment on the actual content of my email. The second email I asked about the status (I sent it before they responded to the first one) and they responded about two weeks later with the exact wordings of their first response.

So take their responses with a massive grain of salt :D
Most probably it's lovely tarra bot responding :D