ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me to find good consultant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anilagri
Newly Registered

help me to find good consultant

Post by anilagri » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:14 pm

friends,

I am about to send my application to tier-1 general work permit. These consultants (in hyderabad) are just after money and not efficient too. I just need some guidance to make sure my application flawless and do not charge toomuch.

Can anyone suggest me who is best in UK work permits in Hyderabad?

Anil

dnicky
Member of Standing

Post by dnicky » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Search on this forum and you will find a wealth of information, which should help you prepare the application on your own.

Consultants are just a waste of time and money if you have all your documents sorted and are sure that you can score the required points.

ramgsk

Re: help me to find good consultant

Post by ramgsk » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:25 pm

Hi,
If you could spend atleast 4-6 hours on the forum, you will find out that you don't need a consultant for filing tier1, it's waste of money you trying to engage them in

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... er+kaushal

is one good area you could start looking at the forum.
anilagri wrote:friends,

I am about to send my application to tier-1 general work permit. These consultants (in hyderabad) are just after money and not efficient too. I just need some guidance to make sure my application flawless and do not charge toomuch.

Can anyone suggest me who is best in UK work permits in Hyderabad?

Anil
- Ramgsk

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:37 am

There is no mystery to the new points system. The requirements are set out in the guidance notes and as long as you document your applications well and obviously (in every sense) meet the criteria there is no requirement to use a third party agent.

Ask yourself the question - did you pay someone to complete your passport application? if the answer is NO - you can complete the details required for PBS just as easily.

anilagri
Newly Registered

Post by anilagri » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 am

thank you very much buddies.