ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director Salary only requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Director Salary only requirements

Post by umarjee4u » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:05 pm

I have two questions to ask:

1. My wife is applying for SETM and as part of the salary, she is working in the company A from last four years whom I am sole director. Does she need to provide company accounts, statements and companies house filling while she is not director or shareholder.

2. As part of salary, I am working in Company B for last ten years, whom I am sole director as well. I only take salaries not dividend or any other company benefits. What documents I will be required to fulfil SET M director salary requirement? Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Director Salary only requirements

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:50 am

Have you read the guide ?? https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf

Check out the section titled: Director or employee of a specified limited company in the UK – specified evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice