ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question around Referee Declaration Forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ps1234

Question around Referee Declaration Forms

Post by ps1234 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 am

Hi all,

In the process of filling up the Citizenship application and am at the referee section. We have 2 referees - will they need to fill the Referee Declaration Form 4 times (we are a family of 4), or can they fill in the form once, with names of 4 applicants? thanks!

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Question around Referee Declaration Forms

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:33 am

Yes, one each per applicant.
Each applicant is assessed individually, not as part of a family, and there may be different caseworkers looking at the applications.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

rbv79
Newly Registered
European Union

Re: Question around Referee Declaration Forms

Post by rbv79 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:07 pm

@ps1234 - I seen you have posted in the timeline tread that your decision arrived. Seeing that you had an application which had more family members together, could you please tell me if the decisions came for all applicants or only for you atm?

Many thanks