ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much time is given to complete the asks once you get the naturalisation approval?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

avsnow
Newly Registered
Venezuela

How much time is given to complete the asks once you get the naturalisation approval?

Post by avsnow » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:26 am

I am wondering how many days are given when you get the naturalisation approval letter asking for the 950€, the photo, and the other stuff.
Is there a time given to complete or return all the things that you are being asked?

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: How much time is given to complete the asks once you get the naturalisation approval?

Post by johnpromise01 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:42 am

avsnow wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:26 am
I am wondering how many days are given when you get the naturalisation approval letter asking for the 950€, the photo, and the other stuff.
Is there a time given to complete or return all the things that you are being asked?

The number of days will be stated in your approval letter

luxurylemon
Ireland

Re: How much time is given to complete the asks once you get the naturalisation approval?

Post by luxurylemon » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:50 am

I was actually wondering this myself yesterday, not that my husband will be getting an approval letter anytime soon...he only applied about 2 months ago!
But if you need to send back your IRP card with the fee etc., what if you have an upcoming trip booked? Would immigration accept your approval letter to let you back in without an IRP card? Just out of curiosity as we have an almost 4 week trip booked next year to visit all his family...but he wont be getting approval before that anyway I'm just curious!

orod
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by orod » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:03 am

I received the letter on 12th November and was given 10 days to complete the steps for the planned ceremony on 13th December, which is now cancelled.

dunks1887
United States of America

Post by dunks1887 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:33 am

luxurylemon wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:50 am
I was actually wondering this myself yesterday, not that my husband will be getting an approval letter anytime soon...he only applied about 2 months ago!
But if you need to send back your IRP card with the fee etc., what if you have an upcoming trip booked? Would immigration accept your approval letter to let you back in without an IRP card? Just out of curiosity as we have an almost 4 week trip booked next year to visit all his family...but he wont be getting approval before that anyway I'm just curious!
I received my approval letter on the 11th and i was given 10 days to submit a scanned copy of my IRP card, passport, headshot and to pay the 950 euro fee. All of this was done online. Didn't need to post anything in.

avsnow
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by avsnow » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:48 pm

Is that 10 working days or 10 days full stop?
BTW thanks to everyone who has answered.

Nre123
Ireland

Post by Nre123 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:46 am

avsnow wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:48 pm
Is that 10 working days or 10 days full stop?
BTW thanks to everyone who has answered.
Try to do it as soon as you can…

avsnow
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by avsnow » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:40 am

BTW, I got my approval!!!! And yes I am super happy…
On the letter that I got a couple of days ago, they were giving me up to 4 weeks to return the declaration, and upload the photo, the scanned documents and make the payment.
Perhaps, the 4 weeks are due to the holidays period?

Anyways, I just wanted to share that.

MadImmG
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by MadImmG » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 pm

luxurylemon wrote:
In that case, you need to apply for a re-entry visa as they won't let your board the flight if you don't have your IRP at hand. The approval letter nor the naturalisation certificate will be accepted by the airline. My wife recently went through this same ordeal.

avsnow
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Post by avsnow » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:15 am

MadImmG wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:55 pm
luxurylemon wrote:
In that case, you need to apply for a re-entry visa as they won't let your board the flight if you don't have your IRP at hand. The approval letter nor the naturalisation certificate will be accepted by the airline. My wife recently went through this same ordeal.
Excellent info!!!
Thanks for sharing