ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa

Post by parlahore2000 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:52 am

Hi there,

I am new and got this forum website link from my uncle.

I would like to request all forum members to help me regarding my spouse visa. I got married 1 week ago, my spouse live with his parents in UK and have Indefinite Leave to remain. I live in Pakistan with my parents, I have passed A1, and have TB test, valid ID card & valid Passport and Nikhanama Urdu/English & wedding photographs. I have all documents from my husband i.e his 6 months wage slips, 6 months bank statement, Employer letter (his yearly salary around £22000), No objection certificate from his parents, his Car Insurance papers with motor papers because all utility bills on his parents name, Council Tax, Council letter, Gas/Electric & Water bill.

I am bit confused to fill the application which one is for me to apply becuase one said your spouse live in UK so you apply application of 'In the UK'. Please help me the following;

*****How you apply depends on whether you’re in the UK or not.

Outside the UK
You must apply online from outside the UK.

In the UK
You must apply online in the UK*****

Please please help me.

Thank you

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by parlahore2000 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:55 am

parlahore2000 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:52 am
Hi there,

I would like to request all forum members to help me regarding my spouse visa. I got married 1 week ago, my spouse live with his parents in UK and have Indefinite Leave to remain. I live in Pakistan with my parents, I have passed A1, and have TB test, valid ID card & valid Passport and Nikhanama Urdu/English & wedding photographs. I have all documents from my husband i.e his 6 months wage slips, 6 months bank statement, Employer letter (his yearly salary around £22000), No objection certificate from his parents, his Car Insurance papers with motor papers because all utility bills on his parents name, Council Tax, Council letter, Gas/Electric & Water bill.

I am bit confused to fill the application which one is for me to apply becuase one said your spouse live in UK so you apply application of 'In the UK'. Please help me the following;

Outside the UK

In the UK

Please please help me.

Thank you
Please reply I am very upset.

Thank you

klownking
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by klownking » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:58 am

parlahore2000 wrote:
Hi there,

Outside the UK

In the UK

Please please help me.

Thank you

As you are going to apply for yourself and you are in Pakistan, so, you have to select the following:

Outside the UK

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by parlahore2000 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:02 pm

klownking wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:58 am
parlahore2000 wrote:
Hi there,

Outside the UK

In the UK

Please please help me.

Thank you

As you are going to apply for yourself and you are in Pakistan, so, you have to select the following:

Outside the UK
Thank you thank you so much. Very grateful, stay blessed and safe :D :D :D

klownking
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by klownking » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 pm

I am also going to apply for my wife and she is in Pakistan. Please keep up updated.

Thanks & Best of Luck

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by parlahore2000 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:21 pm

klownking wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 pm
I am also going to apply for my wife and she is in Pakistan. Please keep up updated.

Thanks & Best of Luck
Very sure sir. If I need more information I will bothered you again. Thank you so much sir

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by parlahore2000 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:37 am

klownking wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:04 pm

Thanks & Best of Luck
Dear Sir,

Could you please let me know about date validity of any letters from my spouse from Uk? I mean Council Letter, Utility Bills & NHS letters etc etc accepting by Home Office? Today he got letter from Council for confirmation as Tenant of his parent (15 Nov 21), we will apply on 3 Jan 2022 cuz his family Solicitor will be back on 1 Jan 2022 from his personal work abroad.

Thank you sir

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Preferably, I would have asked for the letter during that period of you are about to apply to make the letter more recent. NHS letters nor utility bills are not needed since you are submitting a council tax letter so that should suffice including your tenancy agreement as well as your letter from the council.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by parlahore2000 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:35 am

TODMATT wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:23 pm
Preferably, I would have asked for the letter during that period of you are about to apply to make the letter more recent. NHS letters nor utility bills are not needed since you are submitting a council tax letter so that should suffice including your tenancy agreement as well as your letter from the council.
Thank you so much for your kind help.

Regards,

NBajwa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NBajwa » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:04 pm

You can research about UK spouse visa. There are a lot of documents and there timing. There are 2facebook groups and 2 websites here on google including this. So you can join all for free and take all what you need to apply UK spouse visa. There is online form which you need to fill and then press submit and pay and then take biometrics and upload all the documents.

parlahore2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by parlahore2000 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:51 pm

NBajwa wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:04 pm
You can research about UK spouse visa. There are a lot of documents and there timing. There are 2facebook groups and 2 websites here on google including this. So you can join all for free and take all what you need to apply UK spouse visa. There is online form which you need to fill and then press submit and pay and then take biometrics and upload all the documents.

Bundle of thanks NBajwa. Stay blessed