ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR HRO

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rbsjp
India

FLR HRO

Post by rbsjp » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:43 pm

My mother is 81 year old widow here in UK on visitor visa. She has no children in India and is hard for her to go back, Can I apply for her on FLR HRO? What are chances of success? Fee? Processing time?
RS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR HRO

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Has she not left the UK since she arrived in September last year??

general-uk-immigration-forum/entry-clea ... l#p1987644

Presumably she submitted evidence of strong ties to her home country to get the visitor visa. Was it not truthful??

Easier for her to migrate to Canada where one of her children is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rbsjp
India

Post by rbsjp » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:52 am

So the only option for her at this time was to go back to India. She had come to UK on visitor visa in Sept 2020 and due to covid we got an exceptional assurance till 18 Nov 2021. She left for India on Nov 17. When will it be safe to re apply for a visitor visa for her to come back to UK. I am thinking of applying for 10 year multiple entry visa
RS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:56 am

How many visitor visa has she had to the UK??

A 10 year visitor visa is unlikely to be granted if this is the only time she has visited the UK.

A 10 year visa also doesn't allow her to stay in the UK for more than 180 days in any 12 month period.

You cannot use a visitor visa to reside in the UK for more time than she stays in her home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rbsjp
India

Post by rbsjp » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:12 am

she was in UK for the second time. On her first visit she stayed for 2 months only. So when should I apply for the next visitor visa?
RS