ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp4 to stamp1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

De facto partnership breakup

Post by Rashal030390 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:50 am

Dear admin and members,
I am looking for best suggestions regarding my situation.
I am non eu national. I have stamp4 eufam based on de fact partnership with spanish citizen. We have child together 5 years old. My partner and child already left ireland 1 months before. Partnership breakup permanently.

I have still 1 year stamp4 validity technically . Still didnt inform the department. I am working here from past 4 years full time as a chef. Can you suggest what is the best option to stay here independently please??
Work permit or any other categories? If workpermit what is the procedure and requirements? Can anyone help for work permit?

Please admin and members help me with your kind information. Thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: De facto partnership breakup

Post by littlerr » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:26 am

You will need to inform the department first. You cannot apply for an employment permit whist you are on Stamp 4 without telling DBEI why you need it.
Once that's done, you can apply for an employment permit, subject to you satisfying requirements outlined in the permit. Once you get the permit, you can apply to INIS for a Stamp 1.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Re: De facto partnership breakup

Post by Rashal030390 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:39 am

@ Litter : thank you so much for your reply. OK I will do it. But can you tell me how the work permit will work? I do not have idea about it.
Do I need manage sponsor who is willing to pay 30k per year?

I am working here from past 4 years in a restaurant but getting 20k per year only. My current employer I do not think so they can help me about it. What is the way can you bit explain plz.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Stamp4 to stamp1

Post by Rashal030390 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:32 am

Dear Moderator and members urgently seeking genuin information. My de facto partnership breakup after 7 years and partner left state already with child. My Stamp4 eufam still valid next 1 year. I am currently working in a 4 star hotel as a chef and my company willing to sponsor me for work permit. Because my solicitor suggested me to apply work permit and change the current stamp. Is there anybody got approval for similar case of mine? I have 4 years lawful residence through Stamp4 already. He said I need another 1 year then can apply for nationality.

raj1936
Newly Registered
India

Re: Stamp4 to stamp1

Post by raj1936 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

@rashal - I would recommend you apply for EU5 Retention because your partner left the state so they should give you retention based on this. Once it's approved you do not need any work permit but you will hold stamp4 so there is no need to apply for a work permit. Ask your lawyer to consider this option and ensure to get retention and inform the dept about this.
I was in a similar situation but did the mistake of not applying for retention, actually, the biggest mistake of my life so don't repeat this otherwise you gonna have a lot of trouble.
check this option with a couple of lawyers and don't stick to one.
best of luck.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:36 pm

raj1936 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm
@rashal - I would recommend you apply for EU5 Retention because your partner left the state so they should give you retention based on this. Once it's approved you do not need any work permit but you will hold stamp4 so there is no need to apply for a work permit. Ask your lawyer to consider this option and ensure to get retention and inform the dept about this.
I was in a similar situation but did the mistake of not applying for retention, actually, the biggest mistake of my life so don't repeat this otherwise you gonna have a lot of trouble.
check this option with a couple of lawyers and don't stick to one.
best of luck.
Hi@ raj.. i cant apply for retention right because i am not married. I was in de facto partnership unmarried.
What was your case? Have you got approval already?

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Hi any expert here who can advice me the best possible way. De facto Partnership breakup after 7 years. stamp4eufam will expire after 1 year. Can I switch my stamp4eufam to work permit? My employer will sponsor me as chef for his hotel.
Is there any rights I have through long term de facto partnership??

Anyone faced similar problem??

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Rashal030390 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:41 pm
Hi any expert here who can advice me the best possible way. De facto Partnership breakup after 7 years. stamp4eufam will expire after 1 year. Can I switch my stamp4eufam to work permit? My employer will sponsor me as chef for his hotel.
Is there any rights I have through long term de facto partnership??

Anyone faced similar problem??
well I don't know about defecto stuff. but me and some other apply for work permit (Stamp4 to stamp1) so far no updates of work-permit. heard they put all these stamp 4 to stamp1 application on hold.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Post by Rashal030390 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:32 am

Hi admin and other members,

I have stamp4eufam bases on long term unmarried partnership. 1 year left for expiry . But recently eu partner left the state. As i am not married to eu citizen , can i apply under CHENCHOLIAH to remain in Ireland????

I am working as a chef from past 4 years and for 3nd option i will apply employment permit also.
Could Any expert advice me the best possible way to stay in ireland??

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Re: chenchooliah or work permit

Post by Rashal030390 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:52 pm

Dear members,
Urgently seeking your valuable suggestions regarding my current situation. I hold stamp4eudam as a permitted family member of EU citizen from last 4 years. We are not married. My Spanish partner and 5 years old child left Ireland permanently.*** In addition I got married in Pakistan few months ago due to family problem. *****As a permitted EU family member and EU citizen left the state already, So can I ask the department to put my situation under chenchooliah judgement???
Moreover my hotel boss is ready to sponsor my work permit as a chef also.

Can you share you knowledge please.

Rashal030390
BANNED
Ireland

Re: chenchooliah or work permit

Post by Rashal030390 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:27 pm

Rashal030390 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:52 pm
Dear members,
Urgently seeking your valuable suggestions regarding my current situation. I hold stamp4eudam as a permitted family member of EU citizen from last 4 years. We are not married. My Spanish partner and 5 years old child left Ireland permanently.*** In addition I got married in Pakistan few months ago due to family problem. *****As a permitted EU family member and EU citizen left the state already, So can I ask the department to put my situation under chenchooliah judgement???
Moreover my hotel boss is ready to sponsor my work permit as a chef also.

Can you share you knowledge please.
Any member can reply please??? Nadeem who is permitted family member got visa as well through chenchooliah. Is there any chance I can get through chenchooliah plus I am ready for work permit application too.