ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application - passport not returned after 2 weeks notice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

felipina
Newly Registered
Ireland

Citizenship application - passport not returned after 2 weeks notice

Post by felipina » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 am

Hi,

I was contacted on the 9th Nov to confirm address for passport return and i was told that i will receive it in two weeks but i havent received it yet. Is someone else in the same situation?

I saw from recent posts about this that a lot of people got it back in a few days after being contacted. So this looks strange to me and i am getting worried. I have a flight for next week and i dont know what to do with it.

Thanks,

Maria_H
Newly Registered
Greece

Re: Citizenship application - passport not returned after 2 weeks notice

Post by Maria_H » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:00 am

Hi,
Same with me. They call me three and a half weeks ago and still no passport. Waiting more than 4 months now and I see as you, people apply in october and have passport back.
They should say if and issue exist, it's almost holidays. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

felipina
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by felipina » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:06 am

Hi Maria_H,

Fortunately, I have just received it. Just in time. I was quite anxoius about it as i have to travel very soon and rescheduling it, would have been a nightmare.

Three weeks and a half is a long wait, did you try sending an email? I sent two emails to them but they have never replied. I hope you receive it soon.

Regards,

Nala2021
Greece

Post by Nala2021 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Maria_H wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:00 am
Hi,
Same with me. They call me three and a half weeks ago and still no passport. Waiting more than 4 months now and I see as you, people apply in october and have passport back.
They should say if and issue exist, it's almost holidays. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Did you email them or contact them in these three and a half weeks to ask why you have not received your passport yet?

lovebino
Ireland

Post by lovebino » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:14 pm

Don't worry, it might be stuck somewhere in the post. I was in the same situation as you.
felipina wrote: โ†‘
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:15 am
Hi,

I was contacted on the 9th Nov to confirm address for passport return and i was told that i will receive it in two weeks but i havent received it yet. Is someone else in the same situation?

I saw from recent posts about this that a lot of people got it back in a few days after being contacted. So this looks strange to me and i am getting worried. I have a flight for next week and i dont know what to do with it.

Thanks,