ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application under priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

garrick
- thin ice -
India

super priority ILR application under Global talent route

Post by garrick » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:23 pm

hello friends, I have given biometric on Tuesday 23rd November for my ILR application under Tier 1 Global talent route. Application is under super priority scheme. I received mail from case worker on the same day asking for additional documents which I provided immediately. I have not heard since than allthough 3 days have passed. Any thoughts/ suggestions please.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: super priority ILR application under Global talent route

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:44 pm

garrick wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:23 pm
hello friends, I have given biometric on Tuesday 23rd November for my ILR application under Tier 1 Global talent route. Application is under super priority scheme. I received mail from case worker on the same day asking for additional documents which I provided immediately. I have not heard since than allthough 3 days have passed. Any thoughts/ suggestions please.
Your application will not be decided in the priority time scale anymore. Also, you will NOT get a refund. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sunsetsetc
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by Sunsetsetc » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi,
would you be able to share what documents they requested?

I understand it’s all unique but I am just getting ready to apply soon and want to be confident I have everything.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 pm

@zimba, why do you think that my application is no more under priority and why would I not get refund?

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Any update Zimba?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:23 am

garrick wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 pm
@zimba, why do you think that my application is no more under priority and why would I not get refund?
Not Zimba.

No more under priority because it was attended to already as priority but decision could not be made as it appears your documentation was incomplete and HO had to request you to send.
Same reason why you may nor get refund.

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:21 am

@garrick could you plz share which documents were missing? I will be applying soon under Tier1. There aren't much documents listed. So, it will help if you share your experience.
Many thanks.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

ILR application under priority service

Post by garrick » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 am

Hi,

I have submitted my ILR application under super priority service on 17th November and given biometrics on 23rd November. I received mail from case worker on same day ( 23rd Nov) asking for additional document which I shared immediately. Since then, two weeks have passed and I have not heard anything. Is my application outside priority service now? Can I send follow up email on the same email id on which I replied to them with additional docs?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application under priority service

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:19 am

garrick wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 am
Hi,

I have submitted my ILR application under super priority service on 17th November and given biometrics on 23rd November. I received mail from case worker on same day ( 23rd Nov) asking for additional document which I shared immediately. Since then, two weeks have passed and I have not heard anything. Is my application outside priority service now? Can I send follow up email on the same email id on which I replied to them with additional docs?
It is outside priority service as it was attended to as priority on the same day and was found you need to supply further documents.
You may but does not restore it back to priority nor an assurance you will get a feedback.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:33 am

Thanks for your quick reply. I have paid £800 for priority service and it was for decision within 24 hours. Moreover documents requested were not mandatory at all. How can my case be not in priority list now? I paid price for decision in 24 hours not for case worker to just pick my application in 24 hours!!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:39 am

garrick wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:33 am
Thanks for your quick reply. I have paid £800 for priority service and it was for decision within 24 hours. Moreover documents requested were not mandatory at all. How can my case be not in priority list now? I paid price for decision in 24 hours not for case worker to just pick my application in 24 hours!!
If your case cannot be determined in 24 hours then there is no priority. You also will not get a refund. There are no guarantees at all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm

This means we are at mercy of case worker who can just send any random document requirement and put application aside.In my case, I have replied with in minutes of receiving email so not sure what the rules are. Its very frustrating !!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:15 pm

garrick wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:13 pm
This means we are at mercy of case worker who can just send any random document requirement and put application aside.In my case, I have replied with in minutes of receiving email so not sure what the rules are. Its very frustrating !!
You said the documents were not mandatory, that does not mean it was not required for then to reach a decision.
While the list of documents does not capture all required, burden of proof lies on applicant and the way to approach it is to not give the case worker any chance at refusing your application or I this case not treating as priority and loosing the fee.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:25 pm

garrick wrote:
You may choose to apply for priority service however if they need documents or further verifications/investigations, then you will not get a response until they are done. Most applicants falsely believe that they can determine if their application is straightforward or not but this is not up to the applicants to determine.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:55 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:25 pm
garrick wrote:
You may choose to apply for priority service however if they need documents or further verifications/investigations, then you will not get a response until they are done. Most applicants falsely believe that they can determine if their application is straightforward or not but this is not up to the applicants to determine.
Well Said Zimba.

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Hamish123 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:00 pm

Garrick - I'm really sorry to hear that this happened. I know it must be really frustrating. Did you ever get a decision on your application? I know others have asked, but are you willing to say (even generally or vaguely to preserve your privacy) what additional documents they requested? It might help others to avoid similar issues.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:35 pm

Hamish123 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:00 pm
Garrick - I'm really sorry to hear that this happened. I know it must be really frustrating. Did you ever get a decision on your application? I know others have asked, but are you willing to say (even generally or vaguely to preserve your privacy) what additional documents they requested? It might help others to avoid similar issues.
The OP applied under the Global Talent visa route. You are applying under SET(M) family route. Completely different routes. Why would the documents they asked from him will be relevant to your route and application ?? :?

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Hi Hamish, I am still waiting for my decision. What is your situation? Did you apply under priority?