ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help, doubts in filling up of the tier 1 application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anilagri
Newly Registered

help, doubts in filling up of the tier 1 application

Post by anilagri » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 am

Hi Friends,

I love this forum. Information available via sharing is very useful.
I have few doubts in filling up of the application. I will be grateful if someone could help me.

1. In the first page of the application, it is asked, on what date you want to travel to the UK. What to do with this?
2. What documents are required if widowed.
3. The columns of IELTS test details are quite confusing, what is award reference number? please help
4. Birth certificate is required?
5. A consultant said, I need notary of documents. what is this?
6. My university has issued a certified copy of my diploma (A4 size) with stamp and signature. My original diploma is very big in size. Can I send certified copy?
7. I am entry clearance candidate. which application forms should be used?I will be grateful if you can add links.

thanking you buddies. Looking forward for your kind help.
Anil
Last edited by anilagri on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 am

1) put the date you want to travel to UK.
however, see the link below

http://www.vfs-uk-th.com/faqs.aspx

The visa will show the date from which it is valid. This is usually the date that it is issued. However, if you do not plan to travel immediately, you can ask for it to be post-dated for the start date to be deferred by up to three months

6) I applied under old HSMP. They said they NEED original. I've read that if you cannot provide the original cert, you have to ask your uni to issue a statement why they could not reproduce you the new one.
Mine is big as well and I tried to wrap it nicely when I sent them by FEDEX. somehow, they folded my cert :(((