ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip showing no employer name? Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Changing jobs internally financial requirement advice

Post by HSBilling » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:06 pm

Hi,
Will changing jobs internally affect the financial requirement? Working with same company but offered a different role and same pay which is above the requirement. Will I have to do another 6 months?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Changing jobs internally financial requirement advice

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:12 pm

HSBilling wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:06 pm
Hi,
Will changing jobs internally affect the financial requirement? Working with same company but offered a different role and same pay which is above the requirement. Will I have to do another 6 months?
Should not, what are you applying for/what route?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:21 pm

HSBilling wrote:
Hi,
No because it is still within the same organisation except you are switching to another job from department to the other it.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Post by HSBilling » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:46 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:12 pm
HSBilling wrote:
Hi,
I am applying under CAT A spouse visa, i am a delivery driver wanting to go to shunting.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:14 pm

HSBilling wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:46 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:12 pm
HSBilling wrote:
Hi,
I am applying under CAT A spouse visa, i am a delivery driver wanting to go to shunting.
It should not affect your application. You may proceed.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Marriage certificate age confusion for spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:34 am

Hi
My marriage certificate was made in june 2021 and registered, i had religious ceremony (Anand karaj) on February 2020. So the age of marriage that is on the certificate would it be at the age of registeration (june 2021) or age at religious ceremony ( feb 2020) ??? I know Uk does not recognise Anand Karaj.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Marriage certificate age confusion for spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:17 pm

bump!

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Where was the marriage registered and where was the Anand Karaj done? Would the Anand Karaj be recognised as a valid marriage in the jurisdiction that it was conducted in (assuming that it is not the UK)?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Post by HSBilling » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:44 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm
Where was the marriage registered and where was the Anand Karaj done? Would the Anand Karaj be recognised as a valid marriage in the jurisdiction that it was conducted in (assuming that it is not the UK)?
Marriage and Anand Karaj occured in India Punjab, I think the Anand Karaj had to be registered for it to be valid, I am not sure about this part. I am worrying about my age being incorrect, however, if the age they put in the certificate is age at registration then it is correct, otherwise if it is the Anand Karaj age then it is wrong.

Also it was registered under special marriage act.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Spouse visa - advice on visits

Post by HSBilling » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 am

Hi,
I was married on feb 2020, and I visited my wife twice. First visit to get married and second visit April 2021 where I stayed for 3 months. I plan to apply this May, i really couldn't visit more due to the pandemic. Is visits ok?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa - advice on visits

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:10 pm

HSBilling wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 am
Hi,
I was married on feb 2020, and I visited my wife twice. First visit to get married and second visit April 2021 where I stayed for 3 months. I plan to apply this May, i really couldn't visit more due to the pandemic. Is visits ok?
Yes it is alright, others didn't get so much and got successful outcome.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa - advice on visits

Post by HSBilling » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:20 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:10 pm
HSBilling wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 am
Hi,
Yes it is alright, others didn't get so much and got successful outcome.
Thank you, I was worried that I had only a few visits. But, the second visit was much longer.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Payslip showing no employer name? Spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Hi,
My payslips don't have the employer name but their logo is on it and watermark. There is a box where it says employer name but has " 4 week arrears" on it not the name, if accompanied by a letter from the employer, will it be ok?? By the way I get online payslips.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip showing no employer name? Spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Bump