ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel between submission of Naturalisation application and biometric appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kailashkumar
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Travel between submission of Naturalisation application and biometric appointment

Post by kailashkumar » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Hi team,
Please can you help me with the below query:

I am currently based in UK and planning to submit my Naturalization application for British citizenship as there has been 1 year since receipt of my ILR status. I would like to ask if I can travel out of UK during the period between the period of submission of Naturalization application and attendance of biometric appointment for the application?

We normally provide our travel history as part of our Naturalization application so any visit between submission of naturalization application and attendance of biometric appointment would not be included in my application.

Thank you in advance for this.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Travel between submission of Naturalisation application and biometric appointment

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:02 am

You can travel without it being part of declared absences - The key date is when you submit and pay, rather than the biometrics appointment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

kailashkumar
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Travel between submission of Naturalisation application and biometric appointment

Post by kailashkumar » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:35 am

Thanks a lot, this is helpful