ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa application September 2008

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikas_raghunath

Dependant visa application September 2008

Post by vikas_raghunath » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:35 am

Hi All,

My wife has applied as a HSMP dependant ( as my visa is HSMP) from VFS bangalore.

Has anyone who has applied on a Tier1/HSMP dependant in the month of september still waiting for the visa ? Can you please share the timelines in which you have got this category of visa ?

Applied on: 29th September 2008
Applied at: VFS Bangalore

Vish_81
Newly Registered

Reg. the supporting docs

Post by Vish_81 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi,

I'm going to apply dependent visa for my wife in Dec 2008, i recently got a permenant offer with a IT company with 45K salary, i will be getting my first salary on 25th Nov, and i have been maintaining Rs. 2Lakh since aug and will complete 3months by then.

can you please let me know if 1 month UK bank statement & 1 month payslips are enough as i'm maintaining money in India a/c.

can you please send me the list of supporting docs to provide.

Thanks for your time.

All the best for your wife's visa.

-Vish