ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ceremony and passport questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhatti007
Mood:
Pakistan

Ceremony and passport questions

Post by bhatti007 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:44 am

Hi guys
My naturalisation has been approved and I only received ceremony invitation email and nothing else, I also have booked my ceremony as well but I wonder do I need any other letter or this email is enough, by the way its only took 5 month and 3 days as I applied in 26th of June 2021 and got approved on 29th of November.

Also I have another question about British passport as I have seen in passport time line that TNT is taking so long to deliver the passport. is it possible to send pre paid special delivery envelope along documents to HMPO so when they print the passport they could send in pre paid envelope instead of sending it via TNT.

also one thing is worrying me as being ex refugee my Pakistani passport is expiring in 2023 and its with Home Office, is it possible to get it back and also will I be allowed to travel back home for holiday if so will there be any problem on my return from UK border staff