ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Biometric Appointments Availability

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamish123
Newly Registered
United States of America

UKVCAS Biometric Appointments Availability

Post by Hamish123 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:40 pm

I recently booked my UKVCAS appointment for December 15, as it was the first available I could find. However, I really need an earlier appointment due to upcoming travel. Now that I've booked I can't see appointment availability, and when I call UKVCAS they can't tell me without cancelling my current appointment. For anyone who is still booking appointments, have you seen any availability this week at any of the service points anywhere in the UK? I'm applying super priority, and from what UKVCAS has told me, that means I'm only eligible for morning appointments, so I'm particularly interested if anyone has seen morning availability anywhere.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to cancel my current appointment and try to rebook unless there is a realistic chance of getting an earlier appointment, lest I lose the current one!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: UKVCAS Biometric Appointments Availability

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Keep your similar queries under existing topic.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UKVCAS Biometric Appointments Availability

Post by zimba » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Hamish123 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:40 pm
I recently booked my UKVCAS appointment for December 15, as it was the first available I could find. However, I really need an earlier appointment due to upcoming travel. Now that I've booked I can't see appointment availability, and when I call UKVCAS they can't tell me without cancelling my current appointment. For anyone who is still booking appointments, have you seen any availability this week at any of the service points anywhere in the UK? I'm applying super priority, and from what UKVCAS has told me, that means I'm only eligible for morning appointments, so I'm particularly interested if anyone has seen morning availability anywhere.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to cancel my current appointment and try to rebook unless there is a realistic chance of getting an earlier appointment, lest I lose the current one!
Biometrics appointments have nothing to do with priority service. :!: If UKVCAS cannot help you, then you should stick to your appointment
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice