ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just got my renewal visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinny

Re: My ex wife wont give me a copy of my kid's UK passport

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:54 am

See also waiting times.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by HelloEveryone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:13 am

Where do I upload these supporting documents ?

The link is not included, It just took me to a page saying

Optional actions
Download your supporting documents checklist
You can download a copy of your supporting documents checklist. This document will only be available to download until 03 August 2022.

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by HelloEveryone » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:29 pm

ignore that, I just spoke to ukcas and got all info, thanks

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: FLR FP - Renewal requirements for divorce parent with court order

Post by HelloEveryone » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:23 pm

i have done my biometrics and been to UKCAS office. For my FLR FP parent route (renewal )

how many forms am I meant to sign ?

I saw a couple of signatures, but it seems ONLY ONE refers to me which is the PARENTING ONE

So i guess I ignore the others ???

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by HelloEveryone » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:22 am

hi guys
I submitted my FLR-FP renewal dec 6th 2021 and awaiting a reply.

I just got a new job offer, and obviously my Biometrics card ID has expired, what do I tell them ? I had given my old emloyer the application reference. Is this all I need ?

I have been in the UK for 16 years now and eldest kid is 14, all born and uk bred

kindly advise, thank you
Ed

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Just got my renewal visa

Post by HelloEveryone » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 am

Hi guys
both threads I started here are locked, so I am posting on here

I just got confirmation of my visa approval. FLR-Parent route, I noticed people tend to post their success stories and has encouraged me in times past. Mine is 2nd renewal

HISTORY

I got my first approval, after lodging a JUDICIAL REVIEW against the Home Office, when they repeatedly refused my Parent route visa, base on my daughter being British and ignored my local MP. Their legal team apologized and sent it back.

I had written the 23 page JR myself and sent it to their legal team.

I now work as a Senior Software developer for GPS tracking systems and ePayment systems and have my own online and phone apps business on the side.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Just got my renewal visa

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:51 am

HelloEveryone wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 am
Hi guys
both threads I started here are locked, so I am posting on here

I just got confirmation of my visa approval. FLR-Parent route, I noticed people tend to post their success stories and has encouraged me in times past. Mine is 2nd renewal

HISTORY

I got my first approval, after lodging a JUDICIAL REVIEW against the Home Office, when they repeatedly refused my Parent route visa, base on my daughter being British and ignored my local MP. Their legal team apologized and sent it back.

I had written the 23 page JR myself and sent it to their legal team.

I now work as a Senior Software developer for GPS tracking systems and ePayment systems and have my own online and phone apps business on the side.
Congratulations on your approval

Rukky
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rukky » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:04 pm

Why did they refuse your application based on your daughter being British

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by HelloEveryone » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:02 am

Rukky wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:04 pm
Why did they refuse your application based on your daughter being British
Application was sent when my daughter was 9, the refusal said my daughter was 6. They claimed it was a repeat application

BACKGROUND
They had refused the prior one, when she was 4 and gave me an appeal, which was delayed until she was 8. My ex wife had refused to corperate and had sent in blackmail letters that she was a victim of violence and all softs of lies.

So the judge refused it, even though she was above 7, citing he did not believe anything i presented and in the absece of a court order from the family courts and no supporting letter from my ex confirming my claims were true. He did not believe anything I put before him, (pictures, train tickets, videos etc) both appeals too were rejected

So I re-applied which the HO refused citing it was a repeat. At the time of refusal, her UK passport was in place, (which I signed) and I had a court order, but despite my local MP writing the HO they said their decision was final and I had no right of appeal, so I lodged a JR myself, as at this point i was so broke and since I spent donkey years in and out of court, I have a good understanding of court process and knew what to do, My JR was 23 pages long and their legal team sent it back for approval

I asked for compensation via the ombudsman, but it was refused.

One thing I would say, is the HO destroyed my marriage, and due to their negligence I ended up on the wrong side of the law and paid a heavy price, this I put before them year after year and they never denied or replied to it

HelloEveryone
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by HelloEveryone » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 am

Also I had run into debt

My landlord of 9 years was kind that he said he was happy for me to stay and delay the rent, so I ended owing him over £12,000 (now paid off). AS I used my rent to support my daughter, since I was stranded.

I am a skilled software developer, so now I am back into employment I paid him off. I had a global business which crashed due to piling debt, but I am rebuilding my life all over again. My daughter is 14 now and has never met any of my family as my ex wife is still impossible and manipulative, but one thing is that my daughter loves her dad and despite blackmails from her mum, has made it clear she is daddy's girl and wants to be in daddy's life

I am now trying to get her to meet my family and her numerous cousins here in the UK. Which has been another difficult challenge