ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization and child maintenance

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miiiirza1

Naturalization and child maintenance

Post by miiiirza1 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi Members,
I applied for citizenship in June 2020. it has been six months already no response at all.
i was previously married (Islamic marriage only, unmarried partner under UK laws) and have two children from that marriage. Separated since 2018.

My child maintenance are not up to date due to less hours working and not working during covid stuff. my question number one , will that effect on my citizenship application?

in 2018 August, I applied citizenship but was refused due to being illegal during 10 years, which now is over when i applied in June 2021.

in 2019 i sponsored my first wife from Pakistan and two children from here ( they are also my children)
they are here since Nov19.
I was granted DLR from 2011 to 2014 to 2017 and granted ILR based on my islamic marriage and British born children. During those application I did not clearly mention about my wife in pakistan and children but i mentioned immediate family blood relations etc.
but When i applied naturalization in 2018 i mentioned that my only legal wife is Mrs. in Pakistan and children.
Citizenship was refused only due to being illegal during 10 years time. no deception counted, no financial issues found.

my question number two, now my first wife is here will that be a problem during the decision of my application that why i did not clearly mention in 2011, 2014 applications?
I am concerned as it has been over 6 months now.
what is the email if i want to get update from home office?

I will highly appreciate help provided.

Kind Regards

miiiirza1

Re: Naturalization and child maintenance

Post by miiiirza1 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm

miiiirza1 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:04 pm
Hi Members,
I applied for citizenship in June 2020. it has been six months already no response at all.
i was previously married (Islamic marriage only, unmarried partner under UK laws) and have two children from that marriage. Separated since 2018.

My child maintenance are not up to date due to less hours working and not working during covid stuff. my question number one , will that effect on my citizenship application?

in 2018 August, I applied citizenship but was refused due to being illegal during 10 years, which now is over when i applied in June 2021.

in 2019 i sponsored my first wife from Pakistan and two children from here ( they are also my children)
I was granted DLR from 2011 to 2014 to 2017 and granted ILR based on my islamic marriage and British born children. During those application I did not clearly mention about my wife in pakistan and children but i mentioned immediate family blood relations etc.
but When i applied naturalization in 2018 i mentioned that my only legal wife is Mrs. in Pakistan and children.
Citizenship was refused only due to being illegal during 10 years time. no deception counted, no financial issues found.

my question number two, now my first wife is here will that be a problem during the decision of my application that why i did not clearly mention in 2011, 2014 applications?

Kind Regards
Hi all can anyone please shed a light on my request?

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:29 am

miiiirza1

Post by miiiirza1 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:38 pm

miiiirza1 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm
miiiirza1 wrote:
Hi Members,

Kind Regards
Please help!
Looking forward for answers from moderators - @CR001, @JB007, @casa, @Amber, @Zimba and others

miiiirza1

Post by miiiirza1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:39 pm

miiiirza1 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:38 pm
miiiirza1 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm
miiiirza1 wrote:
Hi Members,

Kind Regards
Please help!
Looking forward for answers from moderators - @CR001, @JB007, @casa, @Amber, @Zimba and others
Hi Team,
Kind try to help me out, it has been 7 months since I have applied citizenship but no response,
can some one read my request and reply.? Regards