ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa applied in june 2021

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa applied in june 2021

Post by SaadAmit » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm

I have finished the 120 days yesterday on 10th December 2021. I thought let me give them a ring. So I did. The staff were very rude. But he then checked the status of the application and said the application is decided. I asked when it was he said he can’t tell me. He said I have to wait until the VFS contact my partner.
So I thought let me send a paid email, to UKVI just to make sure. I got the same reply back from the paid email service aswell.
They said they can’t tell me what the decision is and when it was made. I have to wait till I get the passport. No email from the ECO (UKVI) saying the case is decided.
Now just waiting for VFS to contact my partner.
Applied 24th June 2021
Decision made in December after escalating it 6x
Keep everyone in your duas.
Hopefully we all get the Good news that we are waiting for.
Let’s see if it’s Good news.
Take care everyone.

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Zerrin wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:35 pm
We’re on 111WD, according to the HO website 100% are completed by 24 weeks which would be 120WD but I don’t believe that anymore.
Keep faith.
Mine 120 days finished yesterday 10th December 2021 decided to give them a ring. They said it has been decided. Also sent them a paid email and got the same reply back. Stating need to wait till VFS contacts us regarding the courier service for return of passport. Hope it’s Good news 🤞.
As always all of you are in my duas. I know how frustrating the wait is.

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm

Rnaz123 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:13 pm
SaadAmit wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 pm
My partner hasn’t received a reply back from UKVI it has been 80 days. He submitted his biometric in June 2021.
Been emailing them, called them up several times, escalated the case twice, given me a complaint email address,
Today 20th October 2021 received an email saying that the case isn’t straight forward , it’s going to be more than 60 working days.
WTH 🤦🏻‍♀️ is UKVI doing?
They take our hard earned money and then they are playing around with our feelings, they aren’t bothered how stressed we get.
I can understand exactly what you are going through as it is the same for me unfortunately. The system is very poorly managed is all I can say. Keep emailing UKVI for an update on the status of the application, hopefully you hear positive news soon
Phoned and emailed them yesterday on 120 working days, they said and stated the decision has been made. Need to wait for VFS to return the passport. But said and stated in the email they can’t tell us what the decision is. Only find out once we get the passport. Fingers crossed 🤞 we get to hear Good news after waiting 6 months.
Just waiting now for VFS to contact my partner.

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:24 am

SaadAmit wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm
I have finished the 120 days yesterday on 10th December 2021. I thought let me give them a ring. So I did. The staff were very rude. But he then checked the status of the application and said the application is decided. I asked when it was he said he can’t tell me. He said I have to wait until the VFS contact my partner.
So I thought let me send a paid email, to UKVI just to make sure. I got the same reply back from the paid email service aswell.
They said they can’t tell me what the decision is and when it was made. I have to wait till I get the passport. No email from the ECO (UKVI) saying the case is decided.
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Did your partner submit their biometrics in Islamabad?

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:51 am

Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:24 am
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Hi,
New Delhi
It just all of us who submitted our applications during June 2021 who are still waiting.
InshaAllah hope we get Good news after waiting 6 months.
Also after I made a home office complaint by email, I received an email from Sheffield Escalation Team, on the 1/12/2021, but the way the Customer service Team was talking to me on Friday 10th December 2021 the very same day they already made a decision.
In the email I specifically wrote copy and pasted there quote on waiting times, that they have to conclude all the decision by 24 weeks.
Just hope we get the Good news we are waiting for.
InshaAllah all of us who are waiting more than 12 weeks, will get the news and reunite us with our loved ones.
I escalated the case 6x.
InshaAllah hope it will Good news. InshaAllah.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:55 am

SaadAmit wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:51 am
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Hi,
New Delhi
It just all of us who submitted our applications during June 2021 who are still waiting.
Also after I made a home office complaint by email, I received an email from Sheffield Escalation Team, on the 1/12/2021, but the way the Customer service Team was talking to me on Friday 10th December 2021 the very same day they already made a decision.
In the email I specifically wrote copy and pasted there quote on waiting times, that they have to conclude all the decision by 24 weeks.
InshaAllah all of us who are waiting more than 12 weeks, will get the news and reunite us with our loved ones.
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
I escalated it 3 times and they keep saying we are still working on it. Now I’ve completed 24 weeks and I’m wondering if I should contact them again.

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:05 am

Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:55 am
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Hi,
New Delhi
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
I escalated it 3 times and they keep saying we are still working on it. Now I’ve completed 24 weeks and I’m wondering if I should contact them again.
When did you do the biometrics?
If you did it and 24 weeks have passed, then call them, but I called them and sent them an email, so I have proof. In writing.

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:55 am

SaadAmit wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:05 am
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Hi,
New Delhi
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
If you did it and 24 weeks have passed, then call them, but I called them and sent them an email, so I have proof. In writing.
I did the biometrics on 25th June so 24 weeks passed on Friday.

Mimmy123
United Kingdom

Post by Mimmy123 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Axo1 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:37 pm
Mimmy123 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:32 am
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:20 pm
Axo1 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:34 pm
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm
Axo1 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:39 pm

How do I get in contact with vfs?
I called their helpline number, but all in vain. They dont tell us anything, just say you have to wait. I even asked them to check, but they said they cant check. Ita useless to call them. They just say you have to wait, we cant give you any timescale

It’s best just to wait they can’t really do much and waste our time and money
I agree
Any news on your passport?
No nothing yet. Has anyone got back to you?
Hi have you heard anything?

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm

Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:55 am
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Hi,
New Delhi
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
Remember to take out the bank holidays we had in August? I calculated the weeks your 24 weeks is up tmrw. Phone them or email them.
Good luck 🤞
InshaAllah everything will be ok.

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm

SaadAmit wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:

Hi,
New Delhi
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
Remember to take out the bank holidays we had in August? I calculated the weeks your 24 weeks is up tmrw. Phone them or email them.
Good luck 🤞
Oh yes, you’re correct, I think I’ll give them a call tomorrow in that case thanks

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:31 pm

Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:49 pm
SaadAmit wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Hp-pk-123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:

Make sure you take the name of the person who deals with your call. If you have enough money then send them an email also, so you have proof of what they say.

Good luck 🤞

Hi,
New Delhi
I escalated the case 6x.
🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
Good luck 🤞
Oh yes, you’re correct, I think I’ll give them a call tomorrow in that case thanks

Axo1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Axo1 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Mimmy123 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:04 pm
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:34 pm

I called their helpline number, but all in vain. They dont tell us anything, just say you have to wait. I even asked them to check, but they said they cant check. Ita useless to call them. They just say you have to wait, we cant give you any timescale

I agree
Nothing yet still a waiting game it’s actually getting ridiculous 😫

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Axo1 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 pm
Mimmy123 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Hopefull2021 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:

I agree
How long have you been waiting?

Axo1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Axo1 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 pm

SaadAmit wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:33 pm
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Hopefull2021 wrote:

I agree
Biometric on 23rd June
Submitted passport on 26 October

Mimmy123
United Kingdom

Post by Mimmy123 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:32 am

Axo1 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 pm
SaadAmit wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:

Biometric on 23rd June

Have you contacted them?
I have been waiting a month as well, still nothing.

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Mimmy123 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:32 am
Axo1 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:

Biometric on 23rd June

Have you contacted them?
I have been waiting a month as well, still nothing.
It’s better you always send an email, as you get better response even after a phone call.

Just escalated my case again, cause it’s getting ridiculous that we have submitted our passport to the UKVI either through VFS or another provider, weeks and months go by but we don’t hear anything.
There is no point telling us that they have made a decision, but not telling us what the decision is nor when we are going to get our passport’s back, just that we have to wait. Knowing them it may take another six months waiting for the return of our passport’s.
I am sick n tired just ready to burst my brain’s, but other half said calm down.
It’s being away from our loved ones, especially during these times which is hard on all of us.
It affects our mental health during these precedent times. But do they care. I think NOT.
Just either send us an email with a decision, or print out our visa and send them back to us. I don’t think it takes that long to print and send a visa out to us.
Even if it gets refused send us an email stating it’s refused, then we can start the next process.
Days seems like months , months seem like years. God forbid. That’s all I can say.
They are taking the joke out of us now. Especially the June applicants.
6 months has passed. Not knowing where our passport’s are?
I wish they could read this.
Let’s pray 🤲🏼🤲🏼 🤲🏼🤲🏼

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Axo1 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:
Axo1 wrote:
Mimmy123 wrote:

Biometric on 23rd June
Don’t they know during these precedent times, we should be with our loved ones, not far away. But are they bothered. No
Imagine if the tables were turned.
All I can say is we are all praying that all of us get the news we are waiting for. 🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:42 pm

I reached 120 working days yesterday/ 24 weeks and still have not received any decision email.
So I sent them a paid enquiry today waiting to hear back.
I am really upset that they have passed the time frame, they state on their website that they decide 100% of applications within 24 weeks but they have not sent me anything.
How long are we suppose to wait :(
I submitted biometrics on 28th June.

Hp-pk-123
United Kingdom

Post by Hp-pk-123 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:53 am

Rnaz123 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:42 pm
I reached 120 working days yesterday/ 24 weeks and still have not received any decision email.
I am really upset that they have passed the time frame, they state on their website that they decide 100% of applications within 24 weeks but they have not sent me anything.
Hi, have you heard anything from your escalation?

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:55 am

Hp-pk-123 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:53 am
Rnaz123 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:42 pm
Hi, have you heard anything from your escalation?
They just sent me another one of them generic emails to say that they have escalated my case again to the relevant department :( I am really annoyed now.

Have you heard anything back yet??

Rnaz123
United Kingdom

Post by Rnaz123 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 am

SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Have you heard anything, collected your passport yet?

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Rnaz123 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:56 am
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Received an email from VFS, InshaAllah tmrw should get our passports back, with the visa stamped in it.
🤞

Any one else heard anything about the case? Or the passport ?

SaadAmit
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SaadAmit » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Rnaz123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Received an email from VFS courier going to deliver tmrw. InshaAllah

Axo1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Axo1 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:27 pm

SaadAmit wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:17 pm
Rnaz123 wrote:
SaadAmit wrote:
Applied 24th June 2021
Take care everyone.
Received an email from VFS, InshaAllah tmrw should get our passports back, with the visa stamped in it.
🤞

Any one else heard anything about the case? Or the passport ?
I have not got a response yet the biometric was on 23rd June without passport and on 26th October passport was submitted and not heard anything when did you escalate also what number did you ring please?