ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any recent cases of denying entry for PR holders within 2 years of returning?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

Any recent cases of denying entry for PR holders within 2 years of returning?

Post by stitaprajna » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:12 pm

1. Any recent cases of being denied entry for PR holders within 2 years of returning?

2. Has anyone with PR been allowed recently even after 2 years of being away from UK?
In that case, what are the valid reasons acceptable to immigration officers? I guess corona lockdown could be obvious. Even though there have been flights, many may not been able to travel back due to loss of job, financial issues, child care, health emergencies, never ending uncertainties of breakout of new variants, and further lockdowns etc.
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Any recent cases of denying entry for PR holders within 2 years of returning?

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Do not start another topic asking the same questions. You already have a topic where you have been given advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.