ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mandarory consent form after submission of application.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bobo_chan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Mandarory consent form after submission of application.

Post by Bobo_chan » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi everyone.

We submitted the application for my Husband's Naturalisation in August and did biometric in September.

Today upon checking the account randomly there is a form under the mandatory actions that has appeared out of the blue.
We are pretty certain this form was not there at the time of application nor it was there almost a week ago.

I wish we had taken a screenshot of that page.

Regardless would anyone be able to confirm that what can be done now as the documents have been uploaded and submitted to UKVAS and we are not sure how can we send this form to the home office.

NOTE: There has been complete silence from Home office and we havent been asked to provide anything

stegio80
United Kingdom

Re: Mandarory consent form after submission of application.

Post by stegio80 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:10 pm

Bobo_chan wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:21 pm
Hi everyone.

We submitted the application for my Husband's Naturalisation in August and did biometric in September.

Today upon checking the account randomly there is a form under the mandatory actions that has appeared out of the blue.
We are pretty certain this form was not there at the time of application nor it was there almost a week ago.

I wish we had taken a screenshot of that page.

Regardless would anyone be able to confirm that what can be done now as the documents have been uploaded and submitted to UKVAS and we are not sure how can we send this form to the home office.

NOTE: There has been complete silence from Home office and we havent been asked to provide anything
Same issue. However, I think everything will be fine. My friend realised she had the form on her account only today when I told her. She has naturalised recently. At the UKVCAS site, you are asked to sign a consent.
Also, that isn't a mandatory document. Mandatory documents, such as referee forms and passport are checked at the site. I wouldn't panic.