ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Report new job changed to Immigration Office?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovebino
Ireland

Report new job changed to Immigration Office?

Post by lovebino » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:56 pm

Hi Folks,

I have been working for an employer for 5.5 years on a Stamp 1(2years) + a Stamp 4(3.5 years now).

I will start a new job in a company from 5/Jan 2022, and will terminate the contract with the current employer at the end of this year.

Should I report my new job to Immigration office? From my understanding, I dont need to, but I just wanted to make sure by getting your opinion. My current IRP card will be renewed in May 2022.

Many thanks,

ashdublin
Newly Registered
India

Re: Report new job changed to Immigration Office?

Post by ashdublin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:09 am

As far I know, If you are on Stamp 4, no need to report any job change to Immigration Office?

lovebino
Ireland

Re: Report new job changed to Immigration Office?

Post by lovebino » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:37 pm

UPDATE:

I got a reply from my local Immigration Office today morning and they confirmed to me that I don't need to update my job change.

Furthermore, if my new Company is in County A but if I am living (working remotely) in County B, then I will renew my IRP in my local Immigration Office where I am living in County B, not in County A.

This information might sound simple but I hope other people might find this useful in the future.