ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Bank Statement date for earning Assessment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LondonGuy

Query on Bank Statement date for earning Assessment

Post by LondonGuy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Friends

I have a query on bank statement date. Is it necessary that bank statement should be from 1st of the month?

E.g. to prove the salary of Dec 2007 month, my bank statement is starting from 15th Dec 2007 to 14 Jan 2008. Is it ok?

I will be claiming points from Dec 2007 to Nov 2008.

This statement will not be used for maintenance fund.

Cheers

kiladik

Bank Statement

Post by kiladik » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:50 am

Hi,

No need that bank statement should start from 1st of Dec. But bank statement should show all the salary deposits claimed for earnings points.

Best Regards
KK

LondonGuy

Post by LondonGuy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Thanks KK

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 am

Hi KK,

Can u help me with my query?

I am claiming prev earnings period from 05th Sep, 2007 to 30th November, 2007 in UK & 14th Jan, 2008 to 2nd May, 2008 in India.

Apart from other docs I am also submitting bank statements.

The period of bank statements wud be 01st September to 31st decemebr from Lloyds TSB UK account and 01st Jan, 2008 to 31st Jun, 2008 ICICI Bank account.

Is this OK or should I have to submit statement till date?

Thanks

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:35 am

Hi KK,

Can u help?

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 am

sri_sunny

I submitted the bank statements which showed the transactions of my net paid salary during the period I clamied. this must be corresponded to your payroll slip to avoid the confusion.

there is an excel template I downloaded from the BIA website (cant find the link now). There are a few columns that I filled in my gross salary, net paid and the date on the bank statement as shown below. I got it stamped and signed by HR dept.

Wage Slips / Payment Advice Info
Period Covered
Date From To Gross Salary Net Salary

Bank Statement Info
Date Amount

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:38 am

Thanks for your reply Preprem.

I am a contractor and worked only for 6 months and still earned the money required to qualify for the visa.

The only doubt I have is should I have to show only 6 months statement where my money is credited into my account (which would tally with the earnings I claim) or do I have to submit for all the one year.

abdik1980

Post by abdik1980 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 am

Friends:

One thing more you told me that BHC accepts the bonus if it was mentioned on the salary slip. Let me explain you my case:

My company had deposited monthly salary of Aug in my bank account on 2nd sept. 2008 while performance based bonus was given to me on 23rd sept, 2008 and deposited on the same day in my bank account. In this case; should my company have to mention this bonus on my salary slip of Aug? Please note that both salary and bounus were deposited in my bank account separately. Please guide.

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:27 am

sri_sunny

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... s/#header2

You do not have to be in continuous employment during the 12-month period being assessed, so: you can claim for a period of earnings less than 12 months

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... s/#header1

Contractors
If you are a contractor who does not operate either through your own company or as an employee, you may send: personal bank statements clearly highlighting all credit payments made to your account from employment undertaken during the earnings period claimed

from my understanding, I think you can submit your 6 months st. because it is the period that you claim. However, if I were you , I would provide all up to date. nothing to lose anyway.

Preprem
Newly Registered

Post by Preprem » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:44 am

abdik1980

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... s/#header1

see the link for sample
If you are paid with a combination of salary and dividends, and the salary and dividend payments do not both appear on your payslip, you can provide the documents listed above plus dividend vouchers for each dividend payment claimed, showing both the gross and the net dividend.