ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wodinsrage
Canada

Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi
Need help please.I started a new job 2 months ago.it s salary employment and make 1600 gross per month.when i got my first two payslips noticed that there is a 32 Gbp difference between net amount and the section where it says what is paid me final through the bank then I noticed that this difference came from employee pension which account person deducted it and told my employer deposit that amount however there was a miscommunication between my employer and his accounting guy and he deposited my salary including cover of this 32 gbp.so we went to account guy he is sure everything is correct in his end and he submitted all deductions including employee pension to hmrc. But we told him now it shows different amount between bank deposit and payslip for final payment amount.he told us to pay back this 64 gbp through bank to my employer and get a letter from him he received it and mistake came from their miscommunication .is it convince way to do to show home office everything matched up for first 2 months with a confirmation letter from employer OR should we wait another 2 months to submit 6 payslips?I m confused since I also read that home office only look gross amount but I do not want to take risk for my wife's visa application .thank you

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Need Advice Payslip and Bank statement Spouse visa

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am

You post has been split to your own topic. It's unfair to tag your question onto the end of another member's thread and causes confusion.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 am

wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm
I m confused since I also read that home office only look gross amount but I do not want to take risk for my wife's visa application .thank you
Yes HO take into their consideration to the gross wages for determining whether financial requirement is being met. But net wages must match with credit entry in bank statement and even there shouldn't be any penny/pences difference otherwise employer letter must be attached to clarify the difference.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am
You post has been split to your own topic. It's unfair to tag your question onto the end of another member's thread and causes confusion.
My apologies I saw the subject line and did not want to start an another thread for the same issue sorry .

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:25 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 am
wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm
I m confused since I also read that home office only look gross amount but I do not want to take risk for my wife's visa application .thank you
Yes HO take into their consideration to the gross wages for determining whether financial requirement is being met. But net wages must match with credit entry in bank statement and even there shouldn't be any penny/pences difference otherwise employer letter must be attached to clarify the difference.
Thank you very much.I really appreciate your reply.

wodinsrage
Canada

Duel citizenship

Post by wodinsrage » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:51 pm

My applied for her spouse visa using her native citizenship, but has since attained citizenship in another country. We are concerned as the passport for her home nation will expire in 10 months, and we were told that when we apply for the extension, we will need to have at least 6 months left on the passport. We do not have time before her application date to have the passport renewed, and were wondering if she can use her Canadian passport for the extension, or if she needs to apply using her original documents???

wodinsrage
Canada

Super priority service

Post by wodinsrage » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 pm

Is the super priority service available for FLR(M) visa extensions???

wodinsrage
Canada

Homeworker allowance

Post by wodinsrage » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:54 pm

If Homeworker allowance is mentioned on my wife's payslips, do we need to make mention of this in her employment letter? as it was not part of her original contract with the company?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Super priority service

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:02 am

wodinsrage wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 pm
Is the super priority service available for FLR(M) visa extensions???
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Homeworker allowance

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:37 am

wodinsrage wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:54 pm
If Homeworker allowance is mentioned on my wife's payslips, do we need to make mention of this in her employment letter? as it was not part of her original contract with the company?
Mention it for what purpose? If being used towards meeting financial requirement and the stated income meets it not necessary to make reference to it as it will clearly sighted.

wodinsrage
Canada

Timeframe for submission

Post by wodinsrage » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:48 pm

We are looking to submit on 31/12/21, but the issue we are having is that we have had to apply for a bank statement as the one that would cover the December payslip, will not be issued till half way through January. The bank has told us that it will take 5-7 working days to get to us, but that means we proboly won't get the statement till after we have submitted the application online. Is this going to be an issue, or will we have time to receive the statement before we need to submit it???

wodinsrage
Canada

cohabitation

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 pm

My wife and I are applying for FLM extension, and under the section on cohabitation, we have an issue as my wife went to her home country for 3 months when her parent was ill. She had been living in the UK with myself, and she has since returned and is currently living and working full time in the UK. Will we need to evidence this 3 months, will this be an issue for us???

wodinsrage
Canada

Re: cohabitation

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:13 pm

also, do we need to subtract all the time when my wife had to travel for work? or to visit her parents when I was not with her?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:31 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wodinsrage
Canada

Catagory A or B?? FLM

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:37 pm

I am applying for a spouse visa for my wife, and have received a annual salary that has unchanged until this October, Will I need to file under category b? as I have worked for the same company, and the only reason my wages changed was due to a performance based raise?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:09 pm

wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 pm
My wife and I are applying for FLM extension, and under the section on cohabitation, we have an issue as my wife went to her home country for 3 months when her parent was ill. She had been living in the UK with myself, and she has since returned and is currently living and working full time in the UK. Will we need to evidence this 3 months, will this be an issue for us???
It won't be an issue and no need to evidence it. There is no absence requirement on the spouse visa route.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Catagory A or B?? FLM

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:14 pm

wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:37 pm
I am applying for a spouse visa for my wife, and have received a annual salary that has unchanged until this October, Will I need to file under category b? as I have worked for the same company, and the only reason my wages changed was due to a performance based raise?
You are good for Category A if all along your salary is at or above the financial requirement of GBP 18,600.

wodinsrage
Canada

Re: Catagory A or B?? FLM

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Thank you, I thought so, but better safe than sorry, right?

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:23 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:09 pm
wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 pm
It won't be an issue and no need to evidence it. There is no absence requirement on the spouse visa route.
Thank you,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:31 pm
Topics merged!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question. Keep all questions in one topic, this one!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 pm

My wife has completed her A2 English test, but on the application, they have not asked for this, should we still submit it in the documentation?

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:08 pm

We are applying for an extension for my wife's spouse visa FLR(M)
Under the section "Current permission to live in the UK".
It is asking "What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?"

On the BPR it has "Leave to remain"
but we have seen others list "Settlement" or "Family"

We have put "Other: Leave to remain"

Is this correct?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:10 pm

wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:08 pm
We are applying for an extension for my wife's spouse visa FLR(M)
Under the section "Current permission to live in the UK".
It is asking "What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?"

On the BPR it has "Leave to remain"
but we have seen others list "Settlement" or "Family"

We have put "Other: Leave to remain"

Is this correct?
It is a family visa but the option you selected is also fine.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:11 pm

wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 pm
My wife has completed her A2 English test, but on the application, they have not asked for this, should we still submit it in the documentation?
The application will normally ask you about English requirement unless you have selected the wrong option.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

wodinsrage
Canada

Post by wodinsrage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:34 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:11 pm
wodinsrage wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 pm
The application will normally ask you about English requirement unless you have selected the wrong option.
As she is a duel national with Canada, would that be why?