ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When did you first start living together in a relationship

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Calculation for FLRm salaried employment for 6 month

Post by ahmedqazamel » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Hello everyone
I'm new to this forum and hope someone can advise me.
I'm applying under catagory A salaried employment with the same employer for 6 month or more.
I wanted to know how to show my annual gross calculation is it the lowest payslip from the last six month before application x 12? Or is the employment contract, letter from employer and payslips enough to show my annual gross income.
Kind regards
Ahmed

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Calculation for FLRm salaried employment for 6 month

Post by TODMATT » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:26 pm

ahmedqazamel wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:09 pm
Hello everyone
I'm new to this forum and hope someone can advise me.
I'm applying under catagory A salaried employment with the same employer for 6 month or more.
I wanted to know how to show my annual gross calculation is it the lowest payslip from the last six month before application x 12? Or is the employment contract, letter from employer and payslips enough to show my annual gross income.
Kind regards
Ahmed
Lowest income during the last 6 months x 12 where you are salaried.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Calculation for FLRm salaried employment for 6 month

Post by ahmedqazamel » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Thank you for the reply. 😊

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLRm declaration

Post by ahmedqazamel » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:37 pm

Hello every one hope you can help me with the last part of my wife's application the declaration part.
Do I answer no to both the questions and which parts do the applicant and sposor sign.

All bank statements that we supplied are in separate names and any utility bills are in the sponsors name only. The only documents in both our names is the cou cil tax bills as the tenancy is in both our names.
The sponsor (me) is financially responsible for the applicant my wife and our children and we don't have any third party financial support or documents in other people's names

Please advise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLRm declaration

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:19 pm

ahmedqazamel wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:37 pm
Hello every one hope you can help me with the last part of my wife's application the declaration part.
Do I answer no to both the questions and which parts do the applicant and sposor sign.

All bank statements that we supplied are in separate names and any utility bills are in the sponsors name only. The only documents in both our names is the cou cil tax bills as the tenancy is in both our names.
The sponsor (me) is financially responsible for the applicant my wife and our children and we don't have any third party financial support or documents in other people's names

Please advise
Applicant signs Part 1, sponsor signs Part 2, Part 3 Not Applicable

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ahmedqazamel » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:30 pm

Thank you much.
So it will be no to both last questions
Even this one
Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? Is this other person not me

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Thank you much.
Even this one
Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? Is this other person not me

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Thank you much.
Even this one

ahmedqazamel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

When did you first start living together in a relationship

Post by ahmedqazamel » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:38 pm

Hello Guys hope someone can shed light on my question.
It's for my wife's FLRm application
When did you first start living together in a relationship?
We got married in 2011 and lived outside the UK for many years until my wife was grated first entry clearance in June 2019 with all my children as well.
Is this question referring to living together in the UK in a relationship that's what I'm assuming and I put June 2019 is this correct?
Thanks for the help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: When did you first start living together in a relationship

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:55 pm

Topics merged. Please keep all questions about the same application in one topic, this one. It isn't necessary to start a new thread with each question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: When did you first start living together in a relationship

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 pm

ahmedqazamel wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:38 pm
Hello Guys hope someone can shed light on my question.
It's for my wife's FLRm application
When did you first start living together in a relationship?
We got married in 2011 and lived outside the UK for many years until my wife was grated first entry clearance in June 2019 with all my children as well.
Is this question referring to living together in the UK in a relationship that's what I'm assuming and I put June 2019 is this correct?
Thanks for the help
It is the FIRST time. It doesn't ask "UK time"!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.