ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Visa Reverting Back From Tier 2

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Simz82
Newly Registered

Graduate Visa Reverting Back From Tier 2

Post by Simz82 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:42 am

Dear All,

I urgently need your assistance, I recently graduated with Masters In Law in October 2021 at this point I had a tier 4 visa valid until April 2022. I was fortunate enough to get a job as soon as I graduated which offered sponsorship therefore I immediately applied for Tier 2. The Tier 2 visa was granted but however at the beginning of December my employer withdrew my job offer and subsequently informed me that they would be contact the HO to curtail my visa.

I am now in a very challenging situation as trying to seek sponsored employment during this period before my Tier 2 is curtailed is difficult at present. I wanted to find out given this unusual circumstance if I was to apply for a graduate visa would it be successful?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Graduate Visa Reverting Back From Tier 2

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:54 am

Who are asking for as your previous posts suggest you have either citizenship or a tier 2 dependent applying for ilr?? You have also previously posted about applying for Set M for your spouse.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/set-o-tier-2 ... l#p2008997

To qualify for the graduate route visa, an applicants CURRENT visa must be a tier 4 student visa.

https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Simz82
Newly Registered

Post by Simz82 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:25 pm

Hi,

I am asking on behalf of my niece. She is in this challenging situation.

Best wishes,

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Simz82 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:25 pm
I am asking on behalf of my niece. She is in this challenging situation.
Make sure you pass on the answer to her question, which is simple and clear.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.