ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading documents on TLSCONTACT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jinjan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Uploading documents on TLSCONTACT

Post by Jinjan » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Can someone please advise me on the write categories to use for uploading documents to Support application on Tlscontact? I am applying for a fiancee visa. For example where do I put the relationship evidence? Everyone says it's easy to upload but no info about categories.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Uploading documents on TLSCONTACT

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:06 am

Jinjan wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:22 pm
Can someone please advise me on the write categories to use for uploading documents to Support application on Tlscontact? I am applying for a fiancee visa. For example where do I put the relationship evidence? Everyone says it's easy to upload but no info about categories.
Us relationship evidence not one of the categories itself? Do check well and upload as deem fit.
When it comes to it the important thing is to ensure all necessary supporting documentation gets uploaded.