ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) and MN1 in process- help needed please.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omarmansour
Canada

FLR (M) and MN1 in process- help needed please.

Post by omarmansour » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello,

I have been granted ILR based on long residence a few days ago and now in the process of sorting my wife's and son's situation. They are currently on PBS dependant visa (when it was called Tier 2).

-I have already applied online for my son's registration through the MN1 form as he was born here. No biometrics given yet.

- I am now filling the FLR (M) form for my wife, and we are puzzled as to how much income we have to show. Her financial requirement clearly states that she needs around £18K. Since my son is not on the application as he is applying for registration directly, do I still need to show the additional financial requirement for him on my wife's application?

- Can both applications (MN1) and FLR(M) be on going at the same time or one has to come/be decisioned first?

Many thanks for your help !

omarmansour
Canada

Re: FLR (M) and MN1 in process- help needed please.

Post by omarmansour » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Any thoughts on this please??