ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPONSOR`S LETTER!!!! Urgent please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Confirmed Job offer??? - Spouse Visa (urgent Please)

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi:
I am applying for visa for my Wife (spouse visa).I have a Limited Company in UK. I own 100% of my business and i work as director of my company. I am currently relying upon half salary and half Dividends to meet Home Office`s finance requirements. When i fill finance section it asks me Question:

Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?

1) mr employment
2) Mr self-employment
3) Non-employment income
4) Pension
5) Cash Savings

If i select option 2) Self employment.... then at the end it asks me a question :
"Does Mr have a confirmed offer of employment in the UK starting within 3 months of their return?"
this is very confusing, I am director of business I am already working, i dont need any employment confirmation. and where i am returning from? i am not abroad.
If i press YES then it asks details about my NEW job !!!!
if i press NO, then it does not ask anything and proceeds with application, but NO does not look right as i do have work from my current business....
PLEASE HELP ME what should i do?
note: when i press option 1 and 2 together then it does not ask me this question but option 1 does not apply upon self employed people.
Please advise what i do????????????

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Confirmed Job offer??? - Spouse Visa (urgent Please)

Post by TODMATT » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:16 pm

The question is asked by everyone irrespective the route they are using towards the requirement. In your situation, the answer is NO.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:12 pm

Hello:
can u please guide me, in which circumstances do we put yes there?? little description will help alot for clarification. many thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:40 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:12 pm
Hello:
can u please guide me, in which circumstances do we put yes there?? little description will help alot for clarification. many thanks
It will be YES if you are a BC returning to UK who is expected to have a confirmed job offer starting within 3months of returning to UK.
This is irrelevant to you so select NO

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:04 pm

My Last question is looking at my (the sponsor who is british) portfolio mentioned above:
someone told me that i need to select option 1 and 2 both for below mentioned question:

Q) Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?

1) Mr ABC`s employment
2) Mr abc`s self-employment
3) Non-employment income
4) Pension
5) Cash Savings

is that true do i have to select both option 1 and 2 and fill information or do i just select option 2 and fill only that information... many thanks for your time and help

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:28 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:04 pm
My Last question is looking at my (the sponsor who is british) portfolio mentioned above:
someone told me that i need to select option 1 and 2 both for below mentioned question:

Q) Which types of income will you rely on to meet the financial requirement?

1) Mr ABC`s employment
3) Non-employment income
4) Pension
5) Cash Savings

is that true do i have to select both option 1 and 2 and fill information or do i just select option 2 and fill only that information... many thanks for your time and help

Financial requirement.

"Where a person is relying on dividends from a UK limited company and they are also
a director
or employee of that company, to count this dividend income under
Category C evidence must be provided to show that the company is not of a type
specified in paragraph 9(a) of Appendix FM-SE, which is one in which:

• the person is either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of
another company within the same group
• shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the
following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent,
child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and (iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer
than 5 other persons"

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Hi:
i am still confused, do i select option 2, and 3 both now ? or only option 2....
I (British sponsor) have a limited company, I am 100% owner of all shares, and i go daily and do my job as director and employee of company. I claimed Dividend and received salary from same company as well... i was actively working for company.

So do i have to select option 2 ( Mr abc`s self-employment) or

now i have to select option 2, and3 both? since they are high lightened by you...
3) Non-employment income

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:04 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Hi:
i am still confused, do i select option 2, and 3 both now ? or only option 2....
I (British sponsor) have a limited company, I am 100% owner of all shares, and i go daily and do my job as director and employee of company. I claimed Dividend and received salary from same company as well... i was actively working for company.

now i have to select option 2, and3 both? since they are high lightened by you...
3) Non-employment income
It was a mistake to high lightened both option but I am trying to clarify in line with the above guidance of where the dividends was derived from? If you are using the dividends from the company, you will need to select second option and not the 3 option.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Accommodation Documents for Spouse visa!! - Urgent Please

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:26 pm

Hello:
I am apply for spouse visa for my wife, I am British and live in UK.
I have read in several places that i need to submit House inspection Report, Utility Bills, Council Tax Letter and rental agreement along with my application.
But I rent a house from my landlord and according to my tenancy agreement ALL bills, including utility bills and Council Tax is included in the Rent.... so i did not have to register for council tax myself as my landlord pays it.
What should i do then? what accommodation related documents do i now submit.?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:48 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:04 pm
mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Hi:

3) Non-employment income
It was a mistake to high lightened both option but I am trying to clarify in line with the above guidance of where the dividends was derived from? If you are using the dividends from the company, you will need to select second option and not the 3 option.
Acknowledge the above first before asking another question.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Re: Accommodation Documents for Spouse visa!! - Urgent Please

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:27 pm

Great Many thanks for your help I do appreciate that.

I have another question but its regarding accommodation. i have read in several places that i need to submit rental agreement, Utility bills, Council tax bills, and house inspection report along with my application.
But i live in a rented house and according to my rental agreement my rent includes ALL bills included including council tax.... so i did not register myself with council Tax since my landlord pays it for that property.
What should i do here, what kind of accommodation related documents do i need to attach in this situation?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:15 am

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:27 pm
Great Many thanks for your help I do appreciate that.

I have another question but its regarding accommodation. i have read in several places that i need to submit rental agreement, Utility bills, Council tax bills, and house inspection report along with my application.
But i live in a rented house and according to my rental agreement my rent includes ALL bills included including council tax.... so i did not register myself with council Tax since my landlord pays it for that property.
What should i do here, what kind of accommodation related documents do i need to attach in this situation?
Utility bills is not really required at spouse visa stage. Present your Tenancy Agreement, NOC from landlord and house inspection report.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:07 pm

Hi: what about Council Bill, is that mandatory requirement? since following from HO website is confusing me

a marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate
a tenancy agreement, utility bills or council tax bills confirming that you live at the same address or pay bills together
a bank statement from a joint bank account, or confirming that you live at the same address
a letter from your doctor or dentist confirming that you live at the same address

Please advise thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:45 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:07 pm
Hi: what about Council Bill, is that mandatory requirement? since following from HO website is confusing me

a tenancy agreement, utility bills or council tax bills confirming that you live at the same address or pay bills together
a bank statement from a joint bank account, or confirming that you live at the same address
a letter from your doctor or dentist confirming that you live at the same address

Please advise thanks
Are you applying for initial spouse visa? Where is your spouse at the moment? Asking because things you wrote up the nit so relevant to ISV application.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Hi:
I am British citizen and currently i am in UK
my wife is Pakistani national and She is in Pakistan at the moment
Yes i am apply for her first time UK spouse visa (i think its called entry clearance)
and we are married.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:32 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:51 pm
Hi:
I am British citizen and currently i am in UK
my wife is Pakistani national and She is in Pakistan at the moment
Yes i am apply for her first time UK spouse visa (i think its called entry clearance)
and we are married.
So on your previous question you can see OR in what you quoted. Get the tenancy agreement from your landlord or agent.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:00 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:07 pm

Please advise thanks
Council tax is NOT mandatory.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Many Thanks Guys all of you are very big asset and star...

I have just recently filed my accounts and CT600... but i have not yet made the payment for Corporation Tax... is that ok if i submit spouse visa application and make payment later. does it create bad impresson or something. please advise.. thanks

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:09 am

Hello:
any thoughts guys regarding my last query??

mshakeel2002
United States of America

House Inpsection REport.... URgent please

Post by mshakeel2002 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:49 am

I need to apply for spouse visa...
My Question is Who can perform house inspection report,..... can any local estate agent do that, will that be acceptable by Home Office?....... or any specific accreditation is required?

Please advise. thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: House Inpsection REport.... URgent please

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:16 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:49 am
I need to apply for spouse visa...
My Question is Who can perform house inspection report,..... can any local estate agent do that, will that be acceptable by Home Office?....... or any specific accreditation is required?

Please advise. thanks
Registered surveyors do it. Real Estate agencies do have them so a local estate agent that has registered surveyor can do it.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

SPONSOR`S LETTER!!!! Urgent please

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:57 pm

Hello:
I am applying for my wife`s Spouse visa... i just wonder does sponsor (me) have to attach a letter as well which says that YES i am acting as sponsor and YES i would support this lady (who is my wife) financially and YES she will live with me in my address... ??? please advise thanks
If yes then can you please advise what other words i need to acknowledge.
Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: SPONSOR`S LETTER!!!! Urgent please

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:25 am

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:57 pm
Hello:
I am applying for my wife`s Spouse visa... i just wonder does sponsor (me) have to attach a letter as well which says that YES i am acting as sponsor and YES i would support this lady (who is my wife) financially and YES she will live with me in my address... ??? please advise thanks
If yes then can you please advise what other words i need to acknowledge.
Thanks
A cover letter not mandatory however for spouse visa application it can help throw more light on the understanding of the CW about your relationship and marriage.
The words should be simple expressions of your circumstances and relationship.