ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(m) extension - time spent outside the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

FLR(m) extension - time spent outside the UK

Post by bahriok » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:48 am

Hi;

My son and wife got their 5 year family route 30 month ago and they have to apply for an extention using FLR-M. We have 3 properies in UK, two jointly, we get rent over 35K.We also have cash accounts. Both my wife and son stayed in UK much more than 180 days a year since they moved in. Son is attending Kings College. My question is as a sponsor I stayed 20 months out of UK during their stay in UK. Ofcourse my ILR is valid. During my absence they visited me 6 times outside uk. I joined them 11/2021 in UK. Does my absense pose any problems. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(m) extension - time spent outside the UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:59 am

Why are you posting under two different usernames??? Multiple usernames are strictly NOT permitted on the forum.

member/cagla/

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-e ... l#p2048189

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bahriok
inactive
Mood:
Turkey

Re: FLR(m) extension - time spent outside the UK

Post by bahriok » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:17 am

You are right we discusse the mater last night started workin on this seperately. Sorry breaking the rules. Can you delete thşs account or advise how to do.