ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired Passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Expired Passport

Post by talreh20 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:30 am

hi All

My wife and child are on FLR(M) and their visa is expiring end of March and extension is due. I have just noticed my child's passport has expired and i have checked the processing time with for the passport which can take over 2 months. I was just wondering if it is possible to apply the extension for FLR (M) with the expired passport? She is 6 years of age.

Thanks.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Expired Passport

Post by walker » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:13 am

I do believe it is possible to apply for a priority Pakistani passport which arrives within 2/3 weeks.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:00 am

talreh20 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:30 am
hi All

My wife and child are on FLR(M) and their visa is expiring end of March and extension is due. I have just noticed my child's passport has expired and i have checked the processing time with for the passport which can take over 2 months. I was just wondering if it is possible to apply the extension for FLR (M) with the expired passport? She is 6 years of age.

Thanks.
Just provide her expired passport and explain the reason that the processing will take 2 months. Does she have any other ID?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:49 pm

it takes 3,to 4 week to renew a pakistani passport i just renewed my daughter's pakistani passport from Birmingham, and we got it on the exact date mentioned on the token form.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:15 am

Thank you all for your input. I got it sorted and we now have the passport just in time for the extension.

Thanks once again.