ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Priority ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MarinaMarina
Newly Registered
India

Super Priority ILR application

Post by MarinaMarina » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:18 pm

I submitted my ILR (SET O) application online and uploaded the required documents. However in my employer letter and my own covering letter I did not provide the CoS number, nor did I upload the Details of the CoS certificate, a copy of which my employer had provided me with. I submitted my application and uploaded my documents on the 1 December 2021, and booked an appointment a biometric submission for the 13 December 2021. Realising that I should have provided the CoS details, I uploaded it on 11 December 2021 evening, which is 48 hours before my biometric submission appointment.

I read on the website that I had one chance to submit uploaded documents which could be sent to the Home office in advance before the biometric, after which I could still upload more supporting documents before 48 hours of the biometric appoinment which would be sent to the Home office along with biometric.

Everything went well at the biometric submission center in Birmingham at 7:30 AM on the 13th. I even received an email at 11:00 am from UKVCAS stating that my supporting information have been submitted to UKVI. The same afternoon I received am email from the Home office at 4:15pm which states:

"Although we would normally decide your application from the date of biometrics, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. Please can you provide your Certificate of Sponsorship reference number.
If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have."

I immedaitely send the details of the CoS and also uploaded a picture I took from the UKVCAS wedsite which shows that the CoS details I had uolodaed shows submitted and attached that.

I read in one of the posts that if you are had to provide supporting documents then even if you submit it immediately your application will now be treated within a six months stamdard timeframe category and not as a priority anymore. Does anyone had an issue similar to me? Is there anything I can do apart from wait. Many thanks..

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Super Priority ILR application

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:56 am

MarinaMarina wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:18 pm
I submitted my ILR (SET O) application online and uploaded the required documents. However in my employer letter and my own covering letter I did not provide the CoS number, nor did I upload the Details of the CoS certificate, a copy of which my employer had provided me with. I submitted my application and uploaded my documents on the 1 December 2021, and booked an appointment a biometric submission for the 13 December 2021. Realising that I should have provided the CoS details, I uploaded it on 11 December 2021 evening, which is 48 hours before my biometric submission appointment.

I read on the website that I had one chance to submit uploaded documents which could be sent to the Home office in advance before the biometric, after which I could still upload more supporting documents before 48 hours of the biometric appoinment which would be sent to the Home office along with biometric.

Everything went well at the biometric submission center in Birmingham at 7:30 AM on the 13th. I even received an email at 11:00 am from UKVCAS stating that my supporting information have been submitted to UKVI. The same afternoon I received am email from the Home office at 4:15pm which states:

"Although we would normally decide your application from the date of biometrics, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. Please can you provide your Certificate of Sponsorship reference number.
If we do not receive anything within 10 days we will make a decision on the information we already have."

I immedaitely send the details of the CoS and also uploaded a picture I took from the UKVCAS wedsite which shows that the CoS details I had uolodaed shows submitted and attached that.

I read in one of the posts that if you are had to provide supporting documents then even if you submit it immediately your application will now be treated within a six months stamdard timeframe category and not as a priority anymore. Does anyone had an issue similar to me? Is there anything I can do apart from wait. Many thanks..
You can only wait now. If you uploaded docs evening of 11th and attended biometrics morning of 13th, think that upload was not before 48hrs to attending biometrics. Since they had to request additional details or documents it takes you out of the running for priority.

MarinaMarina
Newly Registered
India

Post by MarinaMarina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:23 am

Thank you very much for your response. I have rechecked the date when I uploaded the CoS details that they asked me after the biometric appointment. I had already uploaded it on the 10th evening and not the 11th as I had written earlier, and so made it before the 48 hours. I am sorry that I am beginning to make mistakes and getting confused after my first mstake of not uploading the CoS details the first time has stressed me out. So if I uploaded it before the 48 hours, do I have the possibility of my application treated as a priority and not within the standard 6 months. Many thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:08 am

MarinaMarina wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:23 am
Thank you very much for your response. I have rechecked the date when I uploaded the CoS details that they asked me after the biometric appointment. I had already uploaded it on the 10th evening and not the 11th as I had written earlier, and so made it before the 48 hours. I am sorry that I am beginning to make mistakes and getting confused after my first mstake of not uploading the CoS details the first time has stressed me out. So if I uploaded it before the 48 hours, do I have the possibility of my application treated as a priority and not within the standard 6 months. Many thanks.
Since the CW had to request for documents don't think it can still be considered as priority because the CW supposed to give a once over, everything in order then decision but the request for document means it didn't go that way.
My opinion.

MarinaMarina
Newly Registered
India

Post by MarinaMarina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Thank you very much for your response and your patience. Is there anything I can do apart from wait for decision to be made in the six months timeframe? The plan is for my husband and daughter to apply for their visa once I get the ILR. Since decision has not been made on my application, can I reapply and try to get a refund for the first one? My tier 2 (general) of 5 years will end on 15 January. I understand my status remains the same untill I get a decision, but I find it very stressful. Many thanks.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:55 pm

MarinaMarina wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:14 pm
Thank you very much for your response and your patience. Is there anything I can do apart from wait for decision to be made in the six months timeframe? No The plan is for my husband and daughter to apply for their visa once I get the ILR. Since decision has not been made on my application, can I reapply and try to get a refund for the first one? Since you have given biometrics you may not get refund My tier 2 (general) of 5 years will end on 15 January. I understand my status remains the same untill I get a decision, but I find it very stressful. Many thanks.
That you cancel the current application (which you may not get refund for) does not guarantee that your new application will be treated as priority.

MarinaMarina
Newly Registered
India

Post by MarinaMarina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Thank you very much for your response to my queries.

MarinaMarina
Newly Registered
India

Post by MarinaMarina » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Sorry for persisting... just wanted to ask whether there is any possibility of reapplying again using super priority service again after I cancel my existing application. Do I understand you saying that there is no Gurantee that if I reapply the super priority service will work? Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Your choice if you wish to cancel your current application. You will lose your fees paid already.

If you apply again, you have to pay the fees again and there is no guarantee you will get super priority or if you get the option, no guarantee it will be processed quickly.

Priority and super priority service are not guaranteed services and never have been.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:03 pm
Your choice if you wish to cancel your current application. You will lose your fees paid already.

If you apply again, you have to pay the fees again and there is no guarantee you will get super priority or if you get the option, no guarantee it will be processed quickly.

Priority and super priority service are not guaranteed services and never have been.
Thank you @CR001...succinctly put.

Application1221
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Application1221 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi, any updates on your application? My husband used super priority service having appointment at 7pm on 29th. We did not hear from home office and I guess will be waiting till at least 4th.