ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSAL IN PSW how much time an appeal takes

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razag
Newly Registered

REFUSAL IN PSW how much time an appeal takes

Post by razag » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:34 pm

HELLO
I applied PSW on 25,july 2008 and got refusal on 22nd of August,2008 in refusal the secretary of state give me points to qualify under PSW visa . in qualification colum he wrote that point for qualification claimed 20 and in next colum he wrote that awarded point 20 but in text box he said that he is not satisfied he said that ..you have submitted a letter and transcript from the college but letter does not state what your pasot graduate diploma is equivalent to. the college is a recognised college now i am in appeal i have send college letter with my docs that the diploma is equivalent to level seven under Psw programe
two months have been past now i am waiting for hearing date i go for oral hearing but i have,nt received any letter for hearing date plz tell me that how much time it will take .