ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Housing letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Housing letter

Post by Inferno » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a great start to the year, I am new here and would like to ask a question,

My housing letter included the amount of bedrooms available and they also said in the letter to get consent from my parents for my partner to live in the property when her visa arrives, the problem is I already submitted everything and only realised now that the landlord forgot to add the sitting room on the letter, I put down on the application there is 3 bedrooms and one extra room, there is 5 of us at the moment but one will be leaving in a few weeks, will the HO check with my housing if the property has the sitting room or will they only count the 3 bedrooms and 6 people going to live there and refuse the application? I did talk to my housing after I submitted the application and they said we do not count sitting rooms as bedrooms so we will not include it on the letter, is this something to worry about as I only plan to live at my families for a few months and leave.

Kind regards

Inferno
Newly Registered
Mood:
Algeria

Re: Housing letter

Post by Inferno » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:40 pm

I have checked my supporting letter again and found our I did not say there is also a sitting room with the 3 bedrooms but did include in the application when it asked if there is any other rooms I stated yes 1, how will this effect the outcome.

Regards

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Housing letter

Post by walker » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:54 pm

I do not think it will be an issue. However, you will have to just wait for the decision.