ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of documents post British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bond.boy203

Return of documents post British Passport

Post by bond.boy203 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:46 am

Those of you applied for British passport and got the documents returned do you know if the tracking number on the parcel of return document is same as your passport application number (i..e starting with PEX xxx-xxx-xxxx)

trying to see if I can track something in advance as its been more than a month since we got passport but still haven't received the document back.

Bash_
Syria

Re: Return of documents post British Passport

Post by Bash_ » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Yes it'll show up using the same application tracking number.

craw19
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by craw19 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Also if you're getting nowhere and have Twitter, send a dm to @HM_Passport

Did that with ours and returned within 48hrs

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Thanks a ton for this tip. this actually helped in speeding up the process and got my docs back in two days since tweet...!

phongvis
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by phongvis » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:29 pm

Hi,

I'm on the same boat and tried to send them a message on twitter. I'm quite new to the twitter thing and can't find a way to send them a message. It's just gray out when I select their handle hm_passport on the list. Could you please check if you can tweet them or they just recently disable that feature?

Many thanks,

Phong

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:32 pm

phongvis wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:29 pm
Hi,

I'm on the same boat and tried to send them a message on twitter. I'm quite new to the twitter thing and can't find a way to send them a message. It's just gray out when I select their handle hm_passport on the list. Could you please check if you can tweet them or they just recently disable that feature?

Many thanks,

Phong
Seems like they disable their DMs, can't send a message to them either. If you have an open Twitter account (meaning your posts can be seen by everyone), you can tweet and tag them (eg " @HM_Passport help", without any personal data ofc), but they can only say and ask for so much while dealing in the open.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

phongvis
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by phongvis » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:47 am

Many thanks for your help.