ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Application1221
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Super priority service

Post by Application1221 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:15 pm

Hello,

My husband applied for ILR on 29th using super priority service. We have not heard from home office till now. Im sure they looked in to the documents by now and would of decided if this is approved or refused. I understand this service is not guaranteed but I looked in to this forum and could now find similar topics. We don’t know what to do now. Any ideas what steps can we take?

penguin000
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Super priority service

Post by penguin000 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:15 pm

Hi, I applied for SET(M) on 29th Dec too (super priority) and received an email on 4th Jan. But some people seem to receive BRP cards without any emails.

You can try to send an email to the UKVI and/or MP which I had in my mind waiting for the decision. Have you checked on this site - https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work ? Select the third option (I have a biometric residence card or permit) and see what it says if your husband's BRP card is still valid. As soon as my visa was granted I was able to see 'There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK' under Details upon entering my BRP card number and DOB.

Hope you hear from the HO soon.

Application1221
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Application1221 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:58 am

Thank you for your reply. I view the link you send and can see he doesn’t have right to work in Uk so I guess the application is under review. I will send them an email and see if there is any reply.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:33 pm

Application1221 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:58 am
Thank you for your reply. I view the link you send and can see he doesn’t have right to work in Uk so I guess the application is under review. I will send them an email and see if there is any reply.
If the application is unsuccessful they will let you know.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice