ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension due in june

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Extension due in june

Post by ukvisa123 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:36 am

Hi, my husband’s visa is due for renewal in June and I understand we can apply in last 28 days. However his case was not straight forward as his EC was denied on 320(11) and we won on appeal. In terms of extension we meet all the criteria so far and touch wood we would continue to do so. However do I have explain everything in cover letter about the past? I have not seen the application form but trying to be prepared and would be wise to have the solicitor involved?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Extension due in june

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:07 am

ukvisa123 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:36 am
Hi, my husband’s visa is due for renewal in June and I understand we can apply in last 28 days. However his case was not straight forward as his EC was denied on 320(11) and we won on appeal. In terms of extension we meet all the criteria so far and touch wood we would continue to do so. However do I have explain everything in cover letter about the past? I have not seen the application form but trying to be prepared and would be wise to have the solicitor involved?
You can make reference to it, the HO got all the records and won't need being reminded.
If first hurdle already scaled, no need for solicitor in my opinion, ask questions and seek clarification on any matter here and you will most probably get the needed guidance on this platform.