ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Letter received from the UK Decision Making Centre

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

creativityyinka100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa - Letter received from the UK Decision Making Centre

Post by creativityyinka100 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:12 am

Hi All,

My wife applied for Spouse Visa and submitted an online application via a UK solicitor on November 1, 2021. All documents were uploaded online and she did her biometrics in an application centre in Africa on November, 17th 2021.
We received an email on 30th December 2021 that the application is in the decision making centre in Sheffield and it's being prepared for a decision by an Entry Clearance Officer. My anxiety levels are up as I suffer from a mental health illness. From the point of receiving the email, when should I expect my wife to get a decision?
Many thanks.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Letter received from the UK Decision Making Centre

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:30 am

creativityyinka100 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:12 am
Hi All,

My wife applied for Spouse Visa and submitted an online application via a UK solicitor on November 1, 2021. All documents were uploaded online and she did her biometrics in an application centre in Africa on November, 17th 2021.
We received an email on 30th December 2021 that the application is in the decision making centre in Sheffield and it's being prepared for a decision by an Entry Clearance Officer. My anxiety levels are up as I suffer from a mental health illness. From the point of receiving the email, when should I expect my wife to get a decision?
Many thanks.
within 60WD from the biometrics but can also stretch past this day in situation where application is not straightforward.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

creativityyinka100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Letter received from the UK Decision Making Centre

Post by creativityyinka100 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:40 am

Thanks TODMATT