ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact Home Office regarding delay?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

user29
Newly Registered

How to contact Home Office regarding delay?

Post by user29 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:57 pm

I lost my BRP with ILR. I reported to the Police at a Police Station who spoke to the Home Office and stopped my lost BRP and gave me a Police Report.

I then made new application to the Home Office for BRP replacement.

For last 10 months I have not found any update. The HO phone number plays automated message that there are too many calls at the moment and hangs up.

I cannot prove my right to work to anyone, since the existing BRP number has been stopped.

Can someone tell me how to contact HO and which email address to use?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How to contact Home Office regarding delay?

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 pm

BRP replacement takes at least 6 months or even more as they seem to have long delays. Try appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Any employer can check your right to work here: https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice