ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case ID

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mar21
Newly Registered
Slovakia

Case ID

Post by Mar21 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:59 am

Hi
I have submitted my application for naturalisation online on 7th December 2021 and got the payment confirmation with advice that application has been submitted also got the access to UKVCAS on 7th December 2021, And I had my biometrics appointment on 30.12.2021. However, I haven't received any confirmation mail from the home office that application has been received and under consideration and may take up to six months. As far as I know, people usually receive such messages after a few days when they made the payment with case ID. I didn't receive any email like that and it's been over a month for me. Have any of you had this situation and do I have anything to worry about it?

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Case ID

Post by prs » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:18 am

I had the same concern and contacted UKVI and this is what they said:

Thank you for your e-mail

You would not receive an acknowledgement as the Unique Application Number given to you at your appointment/ submission is your acknowledgement.