ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint property ownership

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aamirchoksi
BANNED
India

UK standard visitor visa for parents document checklist

Post by aamirchoksi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:16 pm

Apologies if this query is asked in other threads. I tried to search among them but I could not find any which were relevant to me.

Current Situation:

I’m currently in the UK on FLR-M, my wife is a British citizen and we both are full-time employees in the UK. I would like to invite my parents to the UK for 1 month. My dad is self-employed and owns a shop in India and my mother is a housewife, they both have no travel history. I will bear the expense of the entire trip and they will stay with us in our flat. The document I’m planning to provide are:

Dad’s supporting Documents:
  • Cover letter
  • The title deed of a plot where they built their house and live. (original and translation).
  • Property valuation of the plot.
  • Business account 6 months statements.
  • Personal savings account 6 months statements.
  • Business Bills * 3
  • Buisness registration documents *2
  • Income tax documents * 2 years
  • Sponsor document
  • Family ties: Aadhar of my brother, sister, grandparents, a bonafide certificate from my brother’s school.
Mum’s supporting Documents:
  • Cover letter
  • Letter from dad saying he is the primary provider of the family.
  • The title deed of a shop owned(Original and translation)
  • Property valuation of the shop.
  • Personal savings account 6 months statements.
  • All Dad’s Documents
  • Sponsor document
  • Family ties: Aadhar of my brother, sister, grandparents, bonafide certificate from my brother’s school.
Sponsor Documents:
  • Sponsorship letter
  • 3-month payslips
  • 3-month bank statements
  • Letter from employer confirming employment.
  • Tenancy Agreement
  • My Passport(Indian) first page
  • Brp Card
  • Wife(British Citizen) passport copy
Questions

Q1) Should I also upload my mum’s property document with my dad’s application?

Q2) My dad’s business is mostly cash-based which he deposits in his business account every week and pays his bills from it and also transfers money to his saving accounts every month, will this cause any issues?

Q3) My mum owns a shop and earns rent from it(deposited in her bank account), do we have to upload a rental agreement and rent receipts for this, or is only 1 of them is ok?

Q4) Is a marriage certificate mandatory to upload for both of them?

Q5) I’m planning to put down £1500(£750*2) as the expense for the entire trip including tickets and a 1-month stay with us in our flat, is that ok or do I need to put more?

Q6) Are 6 months statements mandatory or can we upload 3 or 4 months?

Q7) Are there any important documents that I’m missing or I can add to make their case strong?

If there are any do's and don'ts and suggestions please let me know.

aamirchoksi
BANNED
India

Joint property ownership

Post by aamirchoksi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:31 pm

Hello, I' m applying for my parents uk visitor visa, my dad is self employed and mother is now a housewife. I'm planning to show my mothers income from rent in the application. she owns a property with few silent partners and she recieves rent in her bank account, only her name is in tenancy agreement . Will having joint owner on the property effect any decision making ? Do i need signed affidavit from all partners ?