ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Global Pakistan self upload Documents issue.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

VFS Global Pakistan self upload Documents issue.

Post by Iffe » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:14 am

Hello Everyone,
I Hope someone help me quickly.

I am applied for my 11 years child under the category "Settlement (Child or Adult). I am on the uploading all documents on VFS Global website. So my issue after uploading all documents in different categories I am wondering if I am making any mistake or its normal.
so in "Financial Evidence" category I uploaded 11 bank statements for each month in separate PDF files with different monthly names, but after save and uploading, I can see only one file with name of last file I uploaded.
before uploaded I checked every file was uploaded and I can preview but after uploading only can see last file which I uploaded even the uploaded confirmation list have 1 file.
so I am worried is that all file get merged into 1 file but if this is case then why only in this category not in other ?
can please someone assist me do I need to reupload the file which I can not see or not?
Thanks in advance

nazmul2010
Newly Registered

Re: VFS Global Pakistan self upload Documents issue.

Post by nazmul2010 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:02 pm

I recently used this service. Please make sure the name of the bank statement file doesn't contain an underscore or any other special character. Also, check the appointment letter of vfs global which you suppose to print and take with you as that letter got all the file names you have uploaded so far.

Thanks and good luck with your application.

Iffe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: VFS Global Pakistan self upload Documents issue.

Post by Iffe » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 am

Thank you so much Nazmul for your reply, yes you are right, it’s downloaded bank statements it’s get open on my system but when upload, says passport protected file can’t be uploaded so I printed all and rescanned then uploaded so all perfect now.
I just have one more quick question as my both kids are under 18 and both parents are in uk so kids are going for biometrics with grandmother (my mom) do u think she need to take any power of attorney/authority letter from us or she can go with kids inside centre for appointment ?
Thanks in advance.