ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport to me or my lawyer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bebe2

passport to me or my lawyer

Post by bebe2 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:08 pm

can any one help.
were do the homeoffice send return passport. my bro is worried that his document might have been sent to his ex wife. i have assured him that it is more likely for it to be sent to his lawyer. its been 11mths and he and his wife are separated. anyone think different?
hi

freon21

Post by freon21 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 pm

Your brother should contact the HO and ask for the delivery adress and tracking number if they have sent it of course.
Are you sure that HO has taken a decision for his case?

jsurferguy

Post by jsurferguy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:52 pm

I would agree with freon, just contact the home office as you should have a reference for that, it they say it is still under consideration, then there is a chance it is still there ! sometimes even when they say it is still underconsideration, it can be already refused or sent to you, they just don't update their system quick enough